1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
*!$%, looks like i'm out of this line. Its obvious they have no intentions on fixing this one if they are already releasing another version. His upper body looks like it belongs to a totally different person than his lower body. His legs look like two hotdogs stuffed in tights while his upper body is crazy sculpted.

Now I'm convinced the belt placement is the issue. Look how much more proportionate this one looks with the belt positioned lower. Seems like a simple futz and fix.

13697202_10210952323430979_6091715983204477216_n.jpg

Terrific!
In my opinion that's pretty much the final product.
The only issue I see with the "legs" is that the pelvis/crotch area lacks definition which is in stark contrast with what's above the belt (which should also be futzed a bit).
It doesn't bother me at all, I've liked this figure from day one.

I think it looks really good! If the final product looks like that I'll be happy. I do think you will have to make sure the pants are pulled up and the belt is in a good position for it to look it's best. Anyway, I'm glad I preordered now. I might be wrong but I think the Joker Batman costume is screen-printed similar to the Barbie version. Also the torso is different, right?

*!$%, looks like i'm out of this line. Its obvious they have no intentions on fixing this one if they are already releasing another version. His upper body looks like it belongs to a totally different person than his lower body. His legs look like two hotdogs stuffed in tights while his upper body is crazy sculpted.

This had me cracking up. :rotfl

It's a shame you feel that way bud. I think it looks great. It's not completely perfect and I think his hot dog legs :lol could've spent a little more time in the oven. But the face sculpt is perfect.

One more thing that unfortunately couldn't be done properly in this scale are the wrinkles and folds of the suit. I love the extra texture it gives to the outfit.

If there was more definition in his lower half as their is in his upper half I would be totally fine with this.

I think it looks really good! If the final product looks like that I'll be happy. I do think you will have to make sure the pants are pulled up and the belt is in a good position for it to look it's best. Anyway, I'm glad I preordered now. I might be wrong but I think the Joker Batman costume is screen-printed similar to the Barbie version. Also the torso is different, right?

Well im glad I at least made someone laugh =D. Honestly ill probably still buy this cause by time they make another one will be when he has his solo film which who knows when thatll be. Also it doesnt look like any improvements were made to the SS version so there goes that plan. My only nitpick are his legs, I mean sure there are other little things that could be fixed which have been touched upon here but if they just simply gave more definition to his legs this would be a beast.

The inseam is just too long on the swuit, that's what makes the whole thing look odd.
I'm sure a bit of futzing is all that will be needed. Remember how HT's Vader looked?

I'm happy I have this on pre-order.

The suit beneath his crotch needs to be tighter, that would make the suit appear more snug. I bet theres a decent amount of space to take up if they were to do that.

I do love the design, but the quality of the film and this being HT's first attempt at Batfleck are keeping me from grabbing this. Will wait for the inevitable figure based on the solo Bats movie. They'll likely have worked out the kinks with the construction by then.

I'm worried about the articulation. If that's a rubber suit, this might as well be a statue.

I may actually just get knightmare and armored and wait for the improved version down the road. At least the other two look spot on.

Back