Hot Toys Bust Series 1/4th scale PREDATOR

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
While impatiently awaiting the 1/6 Predator 1, I took some new photos of the P1 bust to get me by.

20.jpg

21.jpg

22.jpg

23.jpg

24.jpg

25.jpg

26.jpg

27.jpg

Oh my God Maulfan!!!!!!!Amazing amazing shots!!!!!!!!! Did you do a repaint or something. It looks so much better than I imagined. Think I want to hunt one down.

Great pics MF, this piece certainly deserves more love than it got at the time it came out!
My 1/6 Pred just arrived along with the Don, I know some folks have an issue with his height, but I won't be able to tell how much it bugs me till I'm home (where Dutch and Billy await), but just viewing him alone it looks absolutely amazing!

Oh my God Maulfan!!!!!!!Amazing amazing shots!!!!!!!!! Did you do a repaint or something. It looks so much better than I imagined. Think I want to hunt one down.

Nope, it's exactly how it came to me from the factory.

this piece certainly deserves more love than it got at the time it came out!

It's got it's issues, which thankfully those points were corrected on the 1/6 figure, but it is still a really cool bust to have and will be a really nice compliment to the 1/6 figures.

It's actually quite a great bust in hand. The paintjob is better than the sideshow 1:1 bust!

Back