Hot Toys Bust Series 1/4th scale PREDATOR

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice job Wookster, look forward to the review, he looks much better in your shots than any others, still a piece with room for improvement before a 1/6 version, but definitely a night and day thing going on between your shots and the official photos and early in hand shots.

SSC should be shipping this this week I think, can't wait for mine.

Got mine today. Overall, not a bad piece, especially since I got it discounted. Not as flawed as some pictures would make it out to seem, but flawed enough I don't want a 1/6 version to be a clone of the portrait. Only real bummer is the cannon can't pose like on the figures, it rotates a little, but you can move it up into the firing position.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

i didn't preorder this one, but they are starting to pop up in US on ebay. Thinking about getting one, but I'm never good at this stuff. Seems like everytime I buy a collectible like this, they start selling for way cheaper the next week. And of course when I don't buy, the price ends up going up!:monkey2

I got one of these delivered today,
I tried to move the shoulder canon upwards and it promptly broke off !!!
oh well... c'est la vie.

prehead02.jpg

predhead01.jpg

now to go search for my superglue,
where would my hot toys stuff be without superglue,
in the bin probably !!!
:D

While impatiently awaiting the 1/6 Predator 1, I took some new photos of the P1 bust to get me by.

20.jpg

21.jpg

22.jpg

23.jpg

24.jpg

25.jpg

26.jpg

27.jpg

Great shots Maulfan. I bought one recently, mine had some paint damage on the chest armor. I still wonder what kind of paint to use to correct it.

Would these kind of paints work:

RR39700.jpg

or should i go with something else?

You can use paint that you get from any craft store to repair the damage.

Just be sure it's acrylic paint. And pick a color like metallic gun metal or sterling silver.
And then use some Testors Dullcote to seal it.

You can use paint that you get from any craft store to repair the damage.

Just be sure it's acrylic paint. And pick a color like metallic gun metal or sterling silver.
And then use some Testors Dullcote to seal it.

Thanks for your comment Sabres.

Back