Hot Toys Bruce Wayne/Batman (2011 Toy Con Ex) review + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I liked this review, I was able to understand everything he said at least :yess:, serious, SSC sent me the replacement boot for free, so after all this figure is great... and the Bruce Wayne HS is as good like everybody said. The only thing I don't like about this figure is the dust problem. Other thing, I think the bubble air in the right arm was made on purpose, to allow the right arm to be more poseable and reach this pose:

b04.jpg

The left arm, not having the bubble air, is more limited on its pose.

Help here guys.
How do you put the velvet cape on? I wasn,t sure so i made 2 holes 2 stick it n my Bat. But looking at the ppl's pix i dont see them with the Triangle things on. Any help plz

In Singapore, those who bought this figures that the box with blue hot toys exclusive sticker will free from any QC issues, but those boxes with green sticker suffering from loose neck joint and broken body.

I had a red sticker and was problem free aswell.

FYI- I have this figure and had him displayed with cape and cowl, I took the cowl off only to notice the cape made small indents on the suit. Nothing too bad or major but I would check everyones to see if your suit has any cape creases on it. He is now to first night out.

I'm so sorry, I know this is terrible, and I really feel for you because I know how upset I'd be, but something about that second picture made me want to laugh my head off. I've just never seen a high end collectible looking so pathetic.

I'm not a fan of his reviews either. He makes hard to watch with his terrible voice acting (and terrible voice) and his rambles about pointless things
I feel you,I can't stand his voice either and I think his reviews are pretty annoying:nana:(no hating)

As for the poseability for this one, I'm still struggling to get that kneeling pose from the pro-mo photos. I'm starting to think it's impossible to do without disassembling some parts temporarily and I'm not about to do that.

Yeah, I don't think it's possible.

Ironically, thats the only pose that looked really good in the promo shots.

batman-begins-bruce-wayne-christian-bale-hot-toy-3.jpg

"How will it hold up against dogs?"..."We talking Rottweilers or Chihuahuas? Should do fine against cats."

:monkey2

:rotfl :goodpost: :clap

But still: :monkey2

Is there any tricks to get the cape clips in? So far I've had no success.

The cape clips are poorly designed, I just don't use them. Hot Toys should have sculpted them to the cowl head sculpt like Takara. Mine fit in fine but it doesn't set properly on the shoulders and doesn't flush well with the cape and cowl. They sit up way too high. I also don't have the heart to shave the pegs down or put holes in the lforigno cape.

I have my figure set up with the Lance's cape without the cape clasps and I actually prefer the look of the figure without them. They really aren't necessary, I mean just look at the TDK, '89 and Returns suit.

Watched BB in blu ray this evening again- what a stupendous movie- I can see why Nolan is returning the themes set up in it to conclude his trilogy-
GREATEST Batman on screen...period!

Is there any tricks to get the cape clips in? So far I've had no success.
I lined up the pegs with the holes and then applied pressure while twisting. I tried pushing the pegs straight in for about ten minutes with no luck but this worked for me....also this entire explination sounds filthy.

I lined up the pegs with the holes and then applied pressure while twisting. I tried pushing the pegs straight in for about ten minutes with no luck but this worked for me....also this entire explination sounds filthy.
This worked best for me as well. I tried pushing them straight in until my thumbs were sore. Decided to try twisting and it worked.

Back