Hot Toys Bruce Wayne/Batman (2011 Toy Con Ex) review + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fedex delivered my order and guess what ? My batman figure was missing along with most of its accessories .Good thing that SS will send me a replacement ... I thought it was kind of weird that my package went to Germany then to France only to go back to Germany again ... I think somebody stoled them in Paris or in France,I'm not sure .

that sucks man...

Honestly, who said these were limited anyway? :dunno Last time I checked, "exclusive" =/= "limited"

Did you miss Sideshow posting in this very forum, on several occasions that there would be more than enough of these to go around? :lol

That wasn't my point. I was just answering the other guy's question. I'm one who doesn't care about limited crap. Man, I got all this preaching from nothing.:lol

batman123456001.jpg

Seriously cool man!!

No, just this one. Haven't decided if I'm keeping it. I was going to keep it MIB till I decided, but then I saw all the problems people were having.

The reason I asked is because I was going to sell mine MISB but I dont know if I should open it up and check for problems or say to hell with and sell it sealed. What do you think?

Fedex delivered my order and guess what ? My batman figure was missing along with most of its accessories .Good thing that SS will send me a replacement ... I thought it was kind of weird that my package went to Germany then to France only to go back to Germany again ... I think somebody stoled them in Paris or in France,I'm not sure .

I'd say it was more likely they were stolen in Romania.

The reason I asked is because I was going to sell mine MISB but I dont know if I should open it up and check for problems or say to hell with and sell it sealed. What do you think?

Well if it has problems the buyers going to complain to you. And you're going to have to contact Sideshow. Better to sell it knowing there will be no problems down the road. And they can be fixed easier now then later. Just post in your sale that it was just opened to inspect, but that it's still brand new and never displayed. With the problems well know, any buyer would feel better know you checked it out.

Ditto, IMO, better check it and then sell. You don't want the buyer to come back to you with a 'faulty' figure complaint. In fact, given the QC issues with this one, its more than likely that buyers would want to buy one with as less issues as possible. Just my 2 c's...

Fü** it! I just ordered another one using my cousin's account. Whatever comes defective, I'll just let SSC know and have it replaced. It's a great figure and a great chance to let pass now that it's in stock again. If I change my mind down the road, I'll just sell it.

Fü** it! I just ordered another one using my cousin's account. Whatever comes defective, I'll just let SSC know and have it replaced. It's a great figure and a great chance to let pass now that it's in stock again. If I change my mind down the road, I'll just sell it.

That's the spirit :clap

Be honest your getting another one to sell it for more :lol Thats what I would do

Be honest your getting another one to sell it for more :lol Thats what I would do

I will sell the BW head right away, that's for sure. Don't need 2. I just didn't want to post it here, because I don't want to get pms asking me to sell it to a freak. I plan to squeeze as many dollars from it and I don't want to do that on this board. So no pms please.:lol
I do plan to keep the rest.

Having this figure makes me want to get a Dark Knight-style Batman as well. Not gonna swallow the vig for the Hot Toys version, and I know they will do another Batman when the new film arrives.

But how about the DC Direct Dark Knight figure? Seems like the average price is $200. I know it won't be as zomgawesome as a HT figure but I'm thinking about getting one. I think I've seen some photos of it in this thread but I wanted to try to get some more opinions on it from you guys, especially how it compares to this "Batsuit Begins" figure. Should I expect a similar level of quality? Could I swap out the Bale head and plant it on the DC Direct Dark Knight body?

I will sell the BW head right away, that's for sure. Don't need 2. I just didn't want to post it here, because I don't want to get pms asking me to sell it to a freak. I plan to squeeze as many dollars from it and I don't want to do that on this board. So no pms please.:lol
I do plan to keep the rest.

Pm sent on Bale head :dunno

Back