Hot Toys Bruce Wayne/Batman (2011 Toy Con Ex) review + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW! I was going to sell this figure today but my LForigno cape came in and I am amazed. I'm keeping it! His cape makes the figure. It also makes me wonder wtf Hot Toys was thinking with their stock cape.

WOW! I was going to sell this figure today but my LForigno cape came in and I am amazed. I'm keeping it! His cape makes the figure. It also makes me wonder wtf Hot Toys was thinking with their stock cape.

Definitely some truth here. LForigno has mildly saved Hot Toys' ass in a small way. He makes the figure completely epic and justifies owning one. On the other side of things, the complaints just keep piling up. Has sideshow ever issued a recall?

That's what I'm sayin...I mean, where the heck is my $200+ going? Sure isn't the cape or the right ankle :gah:

Definitely some truth here. LForigno has mildly saved Hot Toys' ass in a small way. He makes the figure completely epic and justifies owning one. On the other side of things, the complaints just keep piling up. Has sideshow ever issued a recall?

I don't know if they have, but the realist in me thinks that's not going to happen. It perhaps should on this one.

Just got mine. Great looking figure! Everything seems to be in good working order. Ever so slight tiny shine mark on forehead from stupid plastic (get that crap off your figure ASAP!)..no biggie. Only shows up under bright light at certain angles and you really have to look for it. Again, no biggie. Prolly wouldn't have even noticed it if i weren't looking for it. Other than that boots are good, suits good, box arrived in excellent condition (the shipper even looked good). Very very Happy!:yess:

didn't something like this happen with Hot Toys ALIENS line? i don't remember a recall in this case...

funny that the figure is back in stock at SST... talk about rolling the dice! i was lucky, mine arrived in perfect condition... but with all of the problems, one has to be a bit of a gambler to place an order.

Me and the G/F took almost an hour trying to fit the cape, alternate head and alternate hand. So bloody fiddly

Luckily no damage came to the suit with all the hands on and to the best of my knowledge there's no issue with either ankle/foot

well what do you know, my right boot was loose and came off. it plugs straight back in but is loose. the figure can stand but the right boots is a lot looser than the left. Shall i just glue to back into the socket or shall I contact sideshow guys? Everything else seems ok (for now).

well what do you know, my right boot was loose and came off. it plugs straight back in but is loose. the figure can stand but the right boots is a lot looser than the left. Shall i just glue to back into the socket or shall I contact sideshow guys? Everything else seems ok (for now).

go straight to HT then they can get you a new boot, you may as well anyway

reevaluated the figure today when i wasn't so tired and pissed.... still a terrible figure compared to the 08 version.. lucky i had no ankle issues.. the dent kind pissed me off but i was able to fix it.. slapped the other acessories on my medicom batman on a TT.

Photo0060.jpg

Photo0064.jpg

Photo0065.jpg

if nothing is broken, just loose, I would save myself the hassle of contacting SS or HT and playing the waiting game and just use the plumber's tape method. If mine comes broken (knock on wood), I'm just going to replace the socket with one from a bare foot from a TT. But that's just me, i don't mind fixing these things myself if i can

love this pic and the medi suit on the TT man. Fits in really well with the rest of your figures.

Mine just arrived! Its perfect!! no problems. No dents. No bad foot joints, etc.

The suit material is absolutely beautiful!!!! Far better than I expected this to be. Its very close to the look of how the screen used suits were made with foam latex. Just awesome!

No pictures can really show how nice this figure is.

Love the box. Gorgeous design. Best Batman figure they have done so far IMO. :)

I hope your right , your joking arent you...your pulling my right boot lol

if nothing is broken, just loose, I would save myself the hassle of contacting SS or HT and playing the waiting game and just use the plumber's tape method. If mine comes broken (knock on wood), I'm just going to replace the socket with one from a bare foot from a TT. But that's just me, i don't mind fixing these things myself if i can

love this pic and the medi suit on the TT man. Fits in really well with the rest of your figures.

thanks bud! it sure does, probably gonna last alot longer too! but surprisingly the 08 suit is holding up well.

cheers guys. I could just stick a small dollop of super glue on the tip of the ball joint attached to the leg and just re-plug it. That ought to do it I suppose. Its such a shame that the QC is crap on these. WTF are HT playing at!

Back