Hot Toys Booth at Anicon!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bruce Banner...
waldowaving.gif

So we got:

The Crow
Tony
Lone Ranger
and ZOD

ANd still the no shows:

BTTF
Robocain
Banner
Prometheus
Arkham
Sleepy Hollow
Wolvie
And Cannibal Jack

I wouldn't be surprised if the BTTF line is released in 2015, which would be a cool homage to the franchise. I'm patiently waiting for an announcement or a reveal, or a tease . . . anything at this point.

I hope not, SDCC was boring after the preview night Hot Toys wise, i thought they would added a new item each night or something. Hope they do that here cause the only thing good so far for me is Zod.

We have had A LOT revealed in the last 2 weeks. I mean think about it, normally they reveal one or maybe 2 of these per month. And how many have we seen recently, 10? They just blew us away with a lot of good stuff and naturally we want to see more, but let's just appreciate what we've been shown. Especially when figures like the Silver Centurion aren't coming out until late next year. I don't want to see figures that are scheduled for 2015, that's just too far away. So take a few minutes, sit back, and look at all the new pics again. It's going to be an awesome and expensive coming year! :hi5:

Is this it for HT? Any more reveals?

That's what I'm wondering.
They've shown the little black & white pics.
The booth is up.
Does this mean no more surprises?
Every thing that is being shown is there and that's it?
No surprise Pepper Potts?
No Batman Returns?
No The Wolverine?
:dunno
Also it there an Anicon thread like they had for SDCC?

I'm seeing it this weekend. Man I wish Hot Toys would've made a figure for this movie, particularly because I missed out on the Origins figure..

I'm seeing it this weekend. Man I wish Hot Toys would've made a figure for this movie, particularly because I missed out on the Origins figure..

It's a great film, I hope you enjoy it as I did.

I was hoping for the hat trick today 1) HT Crow announcement 2) A solid Wolverine film 3) HT The Wolverine announcement.....The last one didn't happen but as MeatLoaf sang "Two outta three ain't bad":lol

Back