Hot Toys Book of Boba Fett - Boba Fett 1/4 Scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
While the Fett 2pack and reclaimed armor Fett are just about dead on the secondary market, I think this 1/4 scale and the 1/6 throne version may end up being ones that people regret passing on.

More indicative that they just made way too many of the Tython/Tusken Fett two pack and the Repaint/Throne two pack than anything else.

But they likely didn’t make nearly as many as this. So yeah, best to not have any regrets. Hopefully they’ve gotten the supply/demand ratio right with this one. For their sake and ours.

It’s still niche but it’ll sell because it’s Fett and there aren’t really other viable options. Though I’m curious how many are still holding out on a 1/4 Fett for the ESB version.

Just my opinion but I prefer the Boba Repaint Armor look From Mandalorian Season 2 over Book of Boba Fett but i did like the Form fitting pant and the kama that what inspired me to change the look to be similar to BOBF.
It just have too much changes compare to the original looks.
-The BOBF armors pieces are smooth out no dent or no original scratches marks
-Red boots doesn’t work for me personally
-The Knee Armor (Just prefer the Orignal one)
Anyway glad that 1/4 BOBF Boba figure release can’t wait to see the 1/6 scale version.
CF76D171-8837-45E1-9C6A-02EFAD039288.jpeg

Attachments

• E77486B9-2E2B-4162-B091-1072539D98D9.jpeg
    E77486B9-2E2B-4162-B091-1072539D98D9.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
  • E7EF4AAC-B905-4E56-A3DE-B82F34550A8D.jpeg
    E7EF4AAC-B905-4E56-A3DE-B82F34550A8D.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
  • 70557CAE-1363-4D0F-997A-4F0319C9F9F9.png
    70557CAE-1363-4D0F-997A-4F0319C9F9F9.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • 8CB0BFB8-451E-4C7D-B0C6-13AFB64C89D7.jpeg
    8CB0BFB8-451E-4C7D-B0C6-13AFB64C89D7.jpeg
    81.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 3A232A59-D6A8-4C88-AE23-3A155715CC12.jpeg
    3A232A59-D6A8-4C88-AE23-3A155715CC12.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
Don't think he's that skinny, it's just that the helmet is still obscenely huge. It seemed like such an easy fix to do but they didn't bother.

More indicative that they just made way too many of the Tython/Tusken Fett two pack and the Repaint/Throne two pack than anything else.

But they likely didn’t make nearly as many as this. So yeah, best to not have any regrets. Hopefully they’ve gotten the supply/demand ratio right with this one. For their sake and ours.

It’s still niche but it’ll sell because it’s Fett and there aren’t really other viable options. Though I’m curious how many are still holding out on a 1/4 Fett for the ESB version.

Dang a 1/4 ESB Fett would be great! I missed the ROTJ so I’d be in for it!

Struggling with whether to keep my pre-order for this or not. I only have one other 1/4, the Mando, but I got that on a deep sale, and paying full price for quarter scale is making me uneasy at a time when I am trying to cut back on this hobby in general.

Looks good, though.

Struggling with whether to keep my pre-order for this or not. I only have one other 1/4, the Mando, but I got that on a deep sale, and paying full price for quarter scale is making me uneasy at a time when I am trying to cut back on this hobby in general.

Looks good, though.

Those two figures would make a very nice pair, would they not?

Looks good, though.

You know what we’re going to say :wink1::lol

Do It Episode 3 GIF by Star Wars

Anyone gotten something from Sideshow about this shipping? In this case Im kind of hoping for one of those two month delays.

I ordered mine from TBA. I was going to order via Sideshow but they didn’t have a Payment Plan option when I looked a few months ago.

Looks good - but the body is way too slim to my eye. I know Tem lost some chonk from his appearance in Mandalorian, but not that much. The lack of fists is just cheap. I’d pick this up - but when it’s discounted.
I'm coming around on it being too skinny. I'm still ok with it as it's the way I would've liked Fett to look in mando S2 and BOBF anyway, so it fits my shelf just fine.

The helmet in Justin’s video looks HUGE. Maybe it’s the camera.

After spending some time with QS Mando this week, I think Quarter Scale is just not for me. Will prob cancel my PO for Boba.

I don’t see a problem with his build. No, he’s not as thicc as in the show perhaps, but he still looks good.

I do wish they had chosen his Mando Season 2 look more, but this is the best we’re going to get. I’m honestly surprised that we got this at all.

I’d say if you’re on the fence, go for it. All you have to do is look at the current market for the 1/4 RotJ Boba and see how much guap that goes for these days. People want to poopoo the BoBF Series (and rightly so, it was trash) but the character is immensely popular, has been for over 40 years and people want literally any iteration of him. Myself included.

I’d say if you’re on the fence, go for it. All you have to do is look at the current market for the 1/4 RotJ Boba and see how much guap that goes for these days. People want to poopoo the BoBF Series (and rightly so, it was trash) but the character is immensely popular, has been for over 40 years and people want literally any iteration of him. Myself included.
I don’t quite agree about the 1/4 market. There is a 1/4 ROTJ Boba for sale on this very forum for original retail. And I saw a 1/4 Darth Vader sell on ebay a bit ago for $400.

They are beautiful pieces, but the resale market has cooled off considerably.

Looks good - but the body is way too slim to my eye. I know Tem lost some chonk from his appearance in Mandalorian, but not that much. The lack of fists is just cheap. I’d pick this up - but when it’s discounted.
The problem is not only that hes skinny. He looks humanly disproportionate 🤦🏻🤦🏻

I don’t quite agree about the 1/4 market. There is a 1/4 ROTJ Boba for sale on this very forum for original retail. And I saw a 1/4 Darth Vader sell on ebay a bit ago for $400.

They are beautiful pieces, but the resale market has cooled off considerably.
Agree the 1/4 are going for huge discounts. Many sellers are having a hard time getting rid of the Mando 1/4s even at half price. And even old stuff is going for close to what they went at retail

Back