Hot Toys Book of Boba Fett - Boba Fett 1/4 Scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven’t seen a 1/4 Vader for under $650 these days. Boba actually seems to go for substantially more from what I’ve seen on eBay and Mercari.

After watching Justin’s video, he’s does look too skinny. Almost looks like an awkward teenager at some angles. I was thinking about getting this but I really want ESB 1/4. I did PO the 1/6 of this though.

Last edited:
Looks good - but the body is way too slim to my eye. I know Tem lost some chonk from his appearance in Mandalorian, but not that much. The lack of fists is just cheap. I’d pick this up - but when it’s discounted.
Phew I thought it was just me thinking something was off.

Hands and helmet look so big. Everything else is too skinny. Gauntlets are huge as well.

They scaled down the armor for this show for some reason, so this figure just looks comically disproportionate.

Hands and helmet look so big. Everything else is too skinny. Gauntlets are huge as well.

They scaled down the armor for this show for some reason, so this figure just looks comically disproportionate.
I think the helmet is right. Its just that the body is way underscaled

Hmmm… now that I look at the neutral posed Boba in Justin’s video I am seeing he seems to be a bit thin. This may be the first figure I add more fatsuit to, lol

87533FE4-0E83-4D88-9D5A-FBA8274C5FB2.jpeg
Reminds me of Jamie Lee Curtis trying to pose "sexy" before doing her dance in True Lies, lol.

I don’t quite agree about the 1/4 market. There is a 1/4 ROTJ Boba for sale on this very forum for original retail. And I saw a 1/4 Darth Vader sell on ebay a bit ago for $400.

They are beautiful pieces, but the resale market has cooled off considerably.
Ha, thanks for the tip about the 1/4 ROTJ Fett. Finally got him.

Looking better there in Regan's video. Always cool how he puts a figure through it's paces with all the twisting and bending. The figure is well detailed and doesn't look quite as thin.

That's like a very diplomatic way of saying he manhandles his figures. :lol

But you are correct; I don't watch a lot of his videos but he's probably the most fearless of these reviewers when it comes to working these figures. Which does make for good reference on how far the figures will go.

Figure looks accurately proportioned to the obvious stunt-double used in his fight scenes:lol

IMG_9815.jpeg

1/4 looks great to me since it’s consistent to what he should’ve looked like after the Sarlacc. Not the sudden 30lbs gained just because they wanted to use Temuera so badly.

I’ll be keeping the 1/6th version to be the husky Fett and be in the minority of actually liking this “artistic representation” of Boba as a lone 1/4 figure since they’re dragging their feet on a true Premium Format statue of this costume.

I officially have this in hand. He’s much better looking in person and his proportions seem normal compared to Justin’s video. The helmet does still seem a tad large compared to the body, though. Overall a great piece and a welcome addition to the collection.

I’ll try to get some pics later. I was hoping to have my 1/4 scale Mando re-armored and ready by the time Boba got here but that project has taken a turn for the worse so it may be some time before those two are together. I can get some with the RotJ Boba, though.

Back