Hot Toys - Biohazard 5 Albert Wesker S.T.A.R.S. Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it would work with the Stars version, but not the BSAA, and even then I'm going to ned to bulk the body some with some putty.

You forgot to post it up on the Sheva thread that you received her too:lol Anyways congrats, my STARS Chris arrived this Monday but no one was there to collect so the PO left a slip:gah:

BTW, I remember people posting that the STARS Wesker will be the one that jumps in price but it looks like the other way around. Maybe when STARS Jill is announced :pray: it will turn around and STARS Wesker will be the more rare one.

You forgot to post it up on the Sheva thread that you received her too:lol Anyways congrats, my STARS Chris arrived this Monday but no one was there to collect so the PO left a slip:gah:

BTW, I remember people posting that the STARS Wesker will be the one that jumps in price but it looks like the other way around. Maybe when STARS Jill is announced :pray: it will turn around and STARS Wesker will be the more rare one.

Midnight Wesker has been around a tad longer than STARS but both have jumped in price since their intial release. I personally wouldn't be suprised if they end up being as sought after as Leon in the future.

Does anyone one how to zip up Wesker's vest? I recently kitbashed together a STARS Wesker. I finally got the vest, but when I went to put in on, I found that the zipper is very hard to zip back up. Its missing the small metal tab that zippers have. If anyone has any ideas, I would really appreciate the help.

Back