Hot Toys - Biohazard 5 Albert Wesker S.T.A.R.S. Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hopefully they darken up the vest a tad before release. Either way Im happy to replace the faker wesker with a official version.

Agreed. And they should lighten the blue. It's way too dark.

His blue shirt? What? It's a perfect match to the reference pics on the previous page.

Since this thread has gotten super picky, it needs to be lightened. Just look at it, it's so dark. And I used your pic as a reference.

Since this thread has gotten super picky, it needs to be lightened. Just look at it, it's so dark. And I used your pic as a reference.

I'm sorry, I really can't fathom what you're seeing. The figure's shirt is already brighter than the reference pics. :confused:

I took one of the SDCC show floor pics on the previous page and inserted the cropped reference pics (also from the previous page) -- one is the in-game character render, the other a pre-rendered cgi shot. None of them have been color manipulated:

If you need to, compare the reference shots to the SDCC display photo with the flash photography.
DSCN1250.jpg

I'm sorry, I really can't fathom what you're seeing. The figure's shirt is already brighter than the reference pics. :confused:

I took one of the SDCC show floor pics on the previous page and inserted the cropped reference pics (also from the previous page) -- one is the in-game character render, the other a pre-rendered cgi shot. None of them have been color manipulated:

If you need to, compare the reference shots to the SDCC display photo with the flash photography.
DSCN1250.jpg

Lol, You know I was kidding. Who cares if the vest isn't 100 black or his shirt isn't royal blue.

remake_weskerjill5_lg.jpg

It looked good to me in person. Thats all that matters really.

Lol, You know I was kidding. Who cares if the vest isn't 100 black or his shirt isn't royal blue.

It looked good to me in person. Thats all that matters really.

Oh, okay. Sorry, but one can't really tell with the forum the way it is nowadays. If its a Hot Toys product, it's going to be dissected and picked apart.

Reguardless of it's minor color "flaws" for lack of a better word, this along with RE5 Wesker are my most anticipated figures ever and I for one cannot wait to get these in my fat meaty hands.

as I am unable to find a definite answer, I just sent an inquiry directly to hot toys to find out if this version will also have the light up eyes or not. I'll post the answer i get when they send one.

as I am unable to find a definite answer, I just sent an inquiry directly to hot toys to find out if this version will also have the light up eyes or not. I'll post the answer i get when they send one.

They do,nt respond you..because Wesker S.T.A.R.S version has not been officialy annonced yet...:rolleyes:

But I bet he will have light up eyes because is exactly the same headsculp than Midnight version

They do,nt respond you..because Wesker S.T.A.R.S version has not been officialy annonced yet...:rolleyes:

But I bet he will have light up eyes because is exactly the same headsculp than Midnight version

I would've said that he won't have the light-up eyes, seeing as he wasn't in any form of transformation in the S.T.A.R.S. uniform (RE1).

BBTS just randomly listed this guy for pre-order, it has pics of the midnight version instead oddly..but still do they know something we dont? Will we see the announcement soon...oooo eeeee oooooooo

edit: what also adds to the strangeness is they DONT have a PO for stars chris hmmm....

Back