Hot Toys - Biohazard 5 Albert Wesker S.T.A.R.S. Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wesker is a must, hopefully though he doesnt have the glow eyes feature. As much as i liked the midnight wesker, thsi one blows that one out of the water. I am getting both though as I like both versions.

wesker is a must, hopefully though he doesnt have the glow eyes feature. As much as i liked the midnight wesker, thsi one blows that one out of the water. I am getting both though as I like both versions.

i believe he does have the glowy eyes. In this pic you can see the same little "LED eyes feature" picture that the midnight version has.

https://i27.tinypic.com/2upwx1x.jpg

The lighting in that photo is terrible, it makes the vest look a brownish color.

But this is great news. For me, it'll be the version I get. For more...hardcore fans of Wesker, they'll get both.

yeah the lighting is pretty bad in the picture. Kinda looks like he is wearing old snakes vest.

I kinda agree with him not having the glowing eyes for the STARS version but in the end it doesn't matter since I'm gonna display him with his glasses on anyways. I'm just glad we're finally getting a STARS Wesker. A figure long overdue as far as I'm concerned.

wow that's awesome!! i really dig these resident evil figures. i just wish i had a job so i could grab some from this line.

do people still take blood for money??

"Dad, I don't think I'm gonna practice hamster style anymore."

"thats nice son"

...such a funny/odd movie. nice sig hairless wookie.....what does a hairless wookie look like?..ew..

looking at that picture again, maybe its supposed to be blood from the tyrant blow he takes at the end of the game. gues then it would make sense for him to have the glowing eyes.

looking at that picture again, maybe its supposed to be blood from the tyrant blow he takes at the end of the game. gues then it would make sense for him to have the glowing eyes.

nah its the lighting, other people are talking about it effecting figures from other licenses, like wolverine and the Giger Alien, its just very odd lighting.

Like i mentioned in the Chris redfield thread, I think I need to send a good portion of my check directly to hot toys :-( This one gets added to my pre-order list as soon as i can get it.

Definetively I dont like this Version.. :sick .

The outfit is very ugly,the materials and overal apperance seems like an old 1/6 figure from a couple years ago :monkey2
I have preordered the Midnight Wesker version.The outfit looks 1 thousand better than this crap

You're really good at hyperbole. and exaggeration.

You would need to be, if you're able to deconstruct a figure based on one mediocre photo.

Well..I have seen the same bad quality pics of Crhis Redfield STARS version and looks great!! (but I will not get him because I preordered the BSAA version and do not need more Crhis)
However Wesker STARS version is another history for me..and I was thinking on getting him ..but seeing the firsts pics I could say firmly that I.m very,very disappointed ..::monkey2

Seriously..I was waiting for a good Wesker STARS version but my first impresions are:...What the hell is that??!! ::monkey4

Seriously..I was waiting for a good Wesker STARS version but my first impresions are:...What the hell is that??!! ::monkey4

Uh, it's a Wekser S.T.A.R.S. version. Really, I don't know what else you could want; that's what he looks like! And I agree, don't judge it by one or two photos - sure S.T.A.R.S Chris may look good in the pics, but lighting can change, and it may just be a bad photo of Wesker (terrible angle aswell!).
The vest colour does look pretty bad, but once again, it's the lighting! We've seen pics of the Giger Alien & Wolverine, and the alien & Wolv's jacket look really light brown - and so does Wesker's vest. So, yeah, just wait for the official pics, or, hopefully some pics from the con! (crosses fingers)

Photos I took today:

228.jpg

230.jpg

231.jpg

Back