Hot Toys- Bio Hazard 5 Chris Redfield (S.T.A.R.S. ver) spec+pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
awesome........ive been looking forward to getting this fig but how long will it be till sideshow gets theirs?

he's on the same body as the BSAA version, right?

Yep.

From eBay (hk_apestore):

4424091501_7d3c5e4072_o.jpg

Why B.S.A.A. Ver. shorter than S.T.A.R.S. Ver. they both use the same body?

it's probably the shoes

That's some pretty impressive heels if that is the case...

Wasn't initially for this figure, but seeing these pics are great.
Although, am I missing something...? - He comes with a trigger finger left and right and a grip right, so surely that would work best if the gatling gun is set up in a left handed configuration?

I don't know...

heightcomp.jpg

i did my video for wesker and when comparing the stars seems a tad taller. I was thinking it was cause of the slight difference in pose. When setting them up on the shelf though, i Had to flip stars wesker stand around to get him to fit in.

He looks about a good 1/2" taller than the first version. I don't think those boots are big enough for that much of a height difference. The body pretty much lines up until you get to the crotch so I'm wondering if he has bigger thighs or maybe just bigger angle extenders but they don't make much of a difference until about there.

The biggest difference comes near the shoulder and eye heights though.

It's not the height of the heel or thickness of the sole of the shoe, but the height of the hole you push the foot peg into inside the shoe. Because the S.T.A.R.S. boots are taller, the hole is probably a little higher in the boot.

The little bit of extra height adds a lot to the figure, though. BSAA Chris ends up looking stumpy and oddly proportioned in comparison to STARS Chris even though it's the same body.

The little bit of extra height adds a lot to the figure, though. BSAA Chris ends up looking stumpy and oddly proportioned in comparison to STARS Chris even though it's the same body.

:lecture

Word. That was my biggest beef with the BSAA figure. From his dimunitive height to his tiny shoes, he looked odd proportionately. The STARS version already has it beat.

ugh... i JUST bought my bf the BSAA version last week and he saw this thread and wants this one now. :(

The legs are standard TT, They just switch with the longer version, which is a good 1cm longer (Same used in Wesker). Chris STARS's boots are likely recycled from other released figures (in fact it might be the same as Wesker STARS's boots).

p.s. Chris and Wesker STARS share the same hands too....

Back