Hot Toys- Bio Hazard 5 Chris Redfield (S.T.A.R.S. ver) spec+pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd rather see Jill than another Sheva (though a Sheva in tribal outfit would be a hard pass :drool). I hope these sell well enough for HT to consider Jill and possibly characters from earlier games (still waiting on that Nemesis HT :tap).

im hoping with that new Resident Evil 5 alternative edition due out next spring, will spark more interest in releasing jill.

figkai130004.jpg

Milk

IMG_0266.jpg

IMG_0267.jpg

IMG_0268.jpg

There may be a "JILL" on the way, but JUST MAY BE no S.T.A.R.S. version tho, since HT only own Bio 5 rights

Hottoys did not plan to make the Gatling Gun at first, but somehow they do now. (I can see why from the weak sale of B.A.S.S. Chris)

Milk

IMG_0266.jpg

IMG_0267.jpg

IMG_0268.jpg

There may be a "JILL" on the way, but JUST MAY BE no S.T.A.R.S. version tho, since HT only own Bio 5 rights

Hottoys did not plan to make the Gatling Gun at first, but somehow they do now. (I can see why from the weak sale of B.A.S.S. Chris)

whoa...weak sales of chris? how are you certain? just asking out of curiosity, cause he's a kick ass fig, and i have a bad feeling that if they don't sell well, future VGMS figs are in trouble.

Milk

IMG_0266.jpg

IMG_0267.jpg

IMG_0268.jpg

where does it say they might do jill?!? does it say it on there? it would be just great if they did since they said initially that they wouldnt.

Isn't Jill's blue outfit with the cap BSAA?

No that was Her STARS uniform. Wait, did you mean her Baseball cap, or her Beret?

Well, Just to be Clear
Jill BSAA
JillValentineRE5.png

Jill STARS

JillValentine.jpg

As To Chris not selling well, this is just a hunch, But I'll bet Wesker sold tremendously well.

Here is the thing, these are intended to be figures of Video game ACTION stars. Now this is just my guess, but as Chris is on the rubber body, his articulation is SEVERELY limited. Now, while he LOOKS awesome, He can hardly pose, is fragile ( moreso than normal), and it's very hard to get those bodies to hold their weapons in a proper way ( look at how he is holding his pistol in a two-handed grip. they had to position the camera to take the picture and fudge it, like the forced perspective with stormie han and luke)

While there are some Very VOCAL people who seem to hate having articulated action figures with joints, It's my guess that there are Just as many, if not MORE who don't care about exposed joints. We don't complain, becuase we're fine with how thnings are most of the time.

Yes, chris was a HUGE dude in the game, but Having the Pred1 Dutch, well, Good luck getting him into any good poses, let alone making it look like he's punching anything without ANY torso articulation.

As I said, It's just my guess, But I'm willing to bet there is some merit to this idea.

Having said that,I'll be padding out a Terminator/Linc burrows Truetype for my STARS version chris.

Unlike Arnold, he does not need well defined muscles, his body is hidden by that flak vest. So YAY.

also, I'd like to say that in trying to FIND the pictures of Jill, I discovered that she has an... unusual fandom. here's one of the Tamer pics....

Jill_Valentine_jilted_by_cordefr.jpg

Yeah... Don't google Jill valentine at work.

cant wait for sideshow to put this up for preorder, might need to cancel to other one though due to money issues.

I want a Claire, personally.

Probably from the upcoming Darkside Chronicles. Bro and sis need to stick together.

3526431735_9806f889f5.jpg

Back