Hot Toys Bespin Luke 2.0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I could swear the second photo looks different than the ROTJ sculpt. Maybe it's the angle.

Is this a new Con this weekend ? Or where are these pics coming from ?

Hot Toys Taiwan Exposition 2019. This weekend.

I was not much of a fan of the. Bespin 2.0 when it was first revealed. These pics solidify those thoughts for me. Still very happy with 1.0. But to each their own I suppose.

Do we know any details about this release? Like if there?s going to be a battle damage version at all?

Nothing yet. I?m very curious what they will include to make buyers who already have the DX07 want to buy this version.

Will they include an interchangeable dagobah upper torso for handstands? Or seamless interchangeable arms for dagobah backpack rides? Inquiring minds want to know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nothing yet. I?m very curious what they will include to make buyers who already have the DX07 want to buy this version.

Will they include an interchangeable dagobah upper torso for handstands? Or seamless interchangeable arms for dagobah backpack rides? Inquiring minds want to know.

I imagine a 'new' headsculpt will be good enough. They'll probably have better quality materials on the outfit, just different cut and sew.

Probably a section of the Cloud City as a wall base, like the flat wall section for Stormtrooper.

I mean the only major difference i see between the dx07 is the lightup saber arm, which wasn?t even though of in 2012 [emoji2369]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I imagine a 'new' headsculpt will be good enough. They'll probably have better quality materials on the outfit, just different cut and sew.

Probably a section of the Cloud City as a wall base, like the flat wall section for Stormtrooper.

I agree. A different sculpt, differently made fatigues, and I too can see them including some sort of Bespin themed backdrop.

LED saber arm as well.

I?ll probably get this when it?s eventually announced, but I?m glad I have the DX07. I doubt the new version will include the weather vane, which is a pretty cool display piece for the battle damaged figure. New sculpt and outfit will be nice though.

One of the things I liked about this figure was the sleeves on the jacket appear to be a bit longer than the DX07, which I like because it conceals the wrist joints a bit more.

However, I was watching ESB on TNT last night, and even though I don’t like the shorter sleeves on the DX07 being that it exposes the wrist joints, the shorter sleeves are actually accurate.

So is this ever going to actually get released, figured with Bespin gown Leia it would be a shoe in, but so far nothing.

I know it's a long shot, but I really hope they attempt a new sculpt instead of simply reusing the ROTJ one which doesn't fit his look in the movie that well. I've never cared much for the original Bespin sculpt either, but that one does at least have a proper ESB feel to it.

I am kind of expecting 3 ESB figures. Or at least hoping. This, Han and Lando. ?Come on HT ol money sucking buddy, don?t let me down?

I am kind of expecting 3 ESB figures. Or at least hoping. This, Han and Lando. ?Come on HT ol money sucking buddy, don?t let me down?

Yep, they'll be the OT figures for this year most probably. Hopefully with a few more though...

Back