Hot Toys Bespin Luke 2.0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You've just got the **** tons of new Mandalorian figures, complacent ?

Yes I'll conceed my point regarding Mando. The fire is still burning there cause it's new and lots of fresh money :lol

I meant more with OT figures which are the focus of this Anniversary line. But maybe they will bring Bespin Lando and some other newer updates into this sub-line in time later this year ?

Wouldnt we have preferred just about any other figure besides Vader and Fett (again?)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes honestly. Haven't had a human likeness since Kylo and Rey.

Yeah I know I'm not like every collector, but if HT's didn't have their likenesses and face paint quality, I'd still just be collecting Black Series and SH Figuarts. I don't care nearly as much for the minute detail re-creation in the costumes as I do the headsculpts.

Wouldnt we have preferred just about any other figure besides Vader and Fett (again?)

I agree. Not at all exciting. Like lots of others, I want Bespin Han and Lando. I would have been more excited if they re-released Bespin Luke.

Now, that's a figure i would have considered as a 40th anniversary acquisition. Different enough from the original release and a hole filled in the collection.

could had sworn you could just take the jacket off from the dx07 to make this happen[emoji848]

95874512_10159182392922573_5068827562726129664_n.jpg

It says more figures will be coming in this anniversary event, the yellow highlighted phrase. Im not sure if it specifically from the ESB line, or including the Clone Wars figures.

All year?

I was hoping somewhere in that post above, that was highlighted in Mandarin (?), it was saying that HT was going to have an official event for ESB (like they?ve done in the past for DC). I can?t read that language, so I was hoping someone could translate it in full.

could had sworn you could just take the jacket off from the dx07 to make this happen[emoji848]

Unfortunately, there's no proper undershirt beneath and i'd also expect HT to offer seamless arms on a ptential Dagobah version.

Google Translate.......

More "Empire 40th Anniversary Series" collection figures will be released one after another, so stay tuned!

Interesting. So what level will they go to?

1. More repacks...... Snowtrooper and Bespin Luke

2. Variants...... Snowtrooper Commander.

3. Completely new figures...... please please please!!!!!

Back