Hot Toys Bespin Han speculation thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Upgraded the trousers on my Bespin Han custom figure today. Force Awakens Han trousers with the leg stripes from the old SS Bespin Han:

69A1E451-3EF5-404D-96E8-43CC072C13A5.jpg

Very nice TM, but there's that damn Sideshow zipper again!:gah::lol

Get the scissors out!:lecture:rotfl

I’m worried Talibane is eventually going to snap and take scissors to all of our custom Hans’ coats!

Last edited:
Sideshow PF!

Really do think we'll get an announcement any day now. Might be the big SW announcement after Robust Thor is revealed and Solo is released in China.

A photographer. He's friends with Howard and others in HT's inner circle. Same guy that verified Cyborg was cancelled and etc.

I think Count Dooku is a great homage to Christopher Lee, no problem with that at all [emoji1303][emoji1303][emoji1303]

AOTC Yoda before ESB Lando or Bespin Han??? [emoji1304][emoji1304][emoji1304]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Once I have Bespin Han and Lando, I’m done. This games getting to expensive and frustrating.

Once I have Bespin Han and Lando, I’m done. This games getting to expensive and frustrating.

I'll do you one better. I'm out. Hobby is too expensive, takes up a lot of space but, most importantly, my heart isn't in it anymore.
I love what I have and I won't get rid of anything. I have all the figures I wanted, sans Bespin Han and Bespin Lando. Just got tired of waiting.
Plus, I hear Hasbro is doing something again for GIJOE, hopefully for their 40th year of ARAH.

I'll do you one better. I'm out. Hobby is too expensive, takes up a lot of space but, most importantly, my heart isn't in it anymore.
I love what I have and I won't get rid of anything. I have all the figures I wanted, sans Bespin Han and Bespin Lando. Just got tired of waiting.
Plus, I hear Hasbro is doing something again for GIJOE, hopefully for their 40th year of ARAH.

Many times I have considered getting out.

But Nanjin’s QMX TOS Star Trek figures got me in again.

I think it’s just better to focus on other things in Life (like Life), then buy stuff when it’s available, even if it costs $20. more at that time. $20. is worth not thinking about things like why the f___ doesn’t anyone make an ESB Lando? Which seems to be pretty f________ obvious.

I’ll finish out OT Star Wars figures, and the QMX TOS Star Trek figures. Getting into Marvel is like chasing a train, I mean a magnetic bullet train.

Plus, apparently, we are about to get hit with new tariffs on products from China [emoji33]

c6a58eeb686a277b6214a3075e39896f.jpg

0b35ac830755241ffa227e395897a764.jpg

fb8a7b71eb5181e8d692f10827c37830.jpg

Like holding my breathe waiting on the WRATH OF KHAN figures, honestly, it’s never gonna happen, why bother.

I don’t think that “some” of these companies should be allowed to show prototypes that they have absolutely no interest and or any realistic plans on producing. It’s almost like they’re having investors meet them at SDCC, then they get investment, then they don’t make anything, it’s really strange ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back