Hot Toys Bespin Han speculation thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whats the point of showing new prototype if eventually it wont ever be released ? :dunno

Im looking at you ..Death Star Trooper, Baze, Jango Fett.

I'm really hoping we get some surprise OT reveals during SDCC. I'd be happy with only a Bespin Han and Bespin Lando reveal. Very happy if they show off one of the figures they've shown in the past: Sandtrooper Sergeant or Death Star Trooper, and over the top happy with any of the following: Scout Trooper, General Veers, or Greedo.

:exactly: Agreed!

Whats the point of showing new prototype if eventually it wont ever be released ? :dunno

Im looking at you ..Death Star Trooper, Baze, Jango Fett.

I 100% expect a Jango to come along. They already have the headsculpt. I suspect they're waiting for the Commander Cody to be released since they'll share a headsculpt.

After Arkham Batman and Joker, which were teased literally years before finally being put up for pre-order, I have just resigned myself to patience for these things.

(That being said, gimme my damn Tank Commander, already!)

I dont know what were they thinking lol.

Better release Death Star Trooper, Baze or Jango Fett...but no another freaking Spiderman, even worse videogame suit *** lol

They release whats Hot....hence the name “Hot Toys”.

Han is too cool for them.

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

I dont know what were they thinking lol.

Better release Death Star Trooper, Baze or Jango Fett...but no another freaking Spiderman, even worse videogame suit *** lol

The pre orders speak for themselves, as it’s already on waitlist.

Upgraded Bespin Han. Wouldn’t have to if they would just announce him:

994af85d8ce24dae745451a8a893b4b1.jpg
1f46460e0ac794855bd175146283e4af.jpg
391c39addd3f76b7404801e655316427.jpg
ae6b9723b38d1b41c4d86859f15241a1.jpg
30bcf460d12eb789528c3bef0080fad3.jpg
83abe500c5e003b1684e2db44e2fcdd3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m surprised we haven’t gotten bespin Han at all. He was one of the original ss figures and ht has only done a few ot and pt figures that aren’t repeats. The only all new figures I can think of that aren’t repeats are
Chewie
Dooku
Emperors royal guard
Death Star gunner
Leia bespin
Tarkin
Leia hoth
Space trooper

Great Han Bespin FSOHK, what Han head is that? The pics are slightly too dark/blurry to tell for sure.

Nice work, fastreets. What pants are those, Enterbay?

I think Enterbay is the only pants that got the stripe right. He does need to get rid of that damn zipper Sideshow put on on the Bespin jacket.:gah::lol

It would be great to see the full newly tailored Bespin outfit from HT - the jacket looks spectacular in that Leia Bespin preview pic. The Sideshow Bespin jacket is fine but its a bit oversized and not tailored well. In this pic you can see its not tightly tailored like the new HT jacket is, it has the chunky sections and stitching (not as bad as the old 2005-2010 SSC stuff, but in a different class to stuff like the HT ANH vest)...

gWpiiHl.jpg

It seems Han is sorely lacking in releases. I didn’t include any of the sequel trilogy, the Solo movie, or other characters from RO that were not OT characters. Let me know if I’ve missed any.

Hot Toys Star Wars

OT Characters

RO Vader

ANH Luke farm
ANH Luke Stormtrooper
ANH Leia
ANH Han
ANH Han Stormtrooper
ANH Chewy
ANH Obi Wan
ANH Vader 1st
ANH Vader 2nd