Hot Toys Berserker Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sideshow also lists what to expect from other companies underneath the daily picture previews. They only have "18-inch Mixed Media Statue from Pop Culture Shock…" listed. So I don't think we'll see this up on Sideshow today. I hope I'm wrong though.

opps i thought the hot toys version look better than what I've seen in the theatre~

Don't miss this! Humadator! :monkey1

WTF!? ..if thats from the actual film u should cop on a bit!,not everyone has seen the film you know:mad:, this is a thread about the new hot toys figure so lets just keep it about that!, and try and keep it as spoilerfree as possible,there is another thread for that,the movie one,so go there!:mad:, its really unfair on some of us to be posting crap like that, such things can have a major effect on how we see the movie.

..and if thats happens to not be from the movie..well what i said should still be respected.

It's from one of the TRAILERS too :slap

which is which?
which is falcon which is hanger?
which is tracker?

lol

Tracker(M Favorite)
2qssahw.jpg

Mr. Black/Berserker
rbgndx.jpg

Falconer
2w5smts.jpg

Wish we had HT's Berserker up for PO today... but soon enough :D!

Damn it I want this figure. Even the movie is horrible, the designs of the Preds will look fantastic on my shelf.

Don't miss this! Humadator! :monkey1

WTF!? ..if thats from the actual film u should cop on a bit!,not everyone has seen the film you know:mad:, this is a thread about the new hot toys figure so lets just keep it about that!, and try and keep it as spoilerfree as possible,there is another thread for that,the movie one,so go there!:mad:, its really unfair on some of us to be posting crap like that, such things can have a major effect on how we see the movie.

..and if thats happens to not be from the movie..well what i said should still be respected.

I'm sorry mate, but I think I saw him on the trailer too while queueing the movie, because this pic also came from teaser pics.. sorry if I might disturb the movie's sacredness >_<

Damn it I want this figure. Even the movie is horrible, the designs of the Preds will look fantastic on my shelf.

Don't you mean "Even if the movie is horrible?" Or did you see it? Either way, they need to hurry on the PO. Must... have... this... figure...

the movie kicked ass first priority for me is tracker and berzerker

Love that piece and he actually growd much on me.
Definatly be getting this and maybe re-issued Classic Predator.
Don´t like Falconer, his head is way to big and that boar-kind of Tracker looks strange.
But Berserker´s for the rule...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back