Hot Toys Berserker Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man.. how can anyone look at this and think "bad ass". :lol

predators-pic-5.jpg

Looks like a corporate exec on one of those weekend company functions where all the suits play paintball or something.

Because he is. He's so ____ing awesome in this movie. So utterly ____ing amazing.

I agree! I like this look better.

Yeah, he'll run in there with one little blade, while Black and everyone else would just shoot his dumbass to ____. Even Classic will get on that.

Wolf is the dumbest Predator in the history of Predators. That's a fact. The movie has clear evidence to this claim. :panic::lol

For real??... I think the dumbest Pred ever was Chopper... he gets owned pretty easily... at least Wolf was able to have a good face-off in the end after killing a bunch of Aliens, and humans...

For real??... I think the dumbest Pred ever was Chopper... he gets owned pretty easily... at least Wolf was able to have a good face-off in the end after killing a bunch of Aliens, and humans...

Agreed. :goodpost:

I think the title goes to the P2 Pred. He had one of the best looks, but ultimately got owned by an old, washed-up geezer of a cop.

i'm still gonna go with the P2.
i expect preds to get killed by aliens. i do not expect them to lose a fair fight to a getting-too-old-for-this-s#!t cop.

edit - damn, Nam beat me to it.

Predator 2 and Wolf were both pretty bad ass. P2 kills a bunch of people single handily, the Wolf predator kills a whole bunch aliens and probably would of survived if not for that bomb. The celtic and chopper are the worst, both get owned without doing much.

He was over-confident...
not dumb... he managed to take the jamaicans and colombians out... and Keyes' squad...

Taking out a bunch of stoned/geetered junkies spraying and praying doesn't make him awesome. Overconfidence would make him a rookie, and moreso than the AVPs who got wasted by Xenomorphes.

ughhhh. I need to ask myself, do I really want this dork on my shelf next to Arnold? That's really why I never got into the ghostbuster figures, never really liked having figures of geeks. I will have to give this some thought:ohbfrank:

If you have a problem with geeks you're on the wrong message board dude. :rotfl
either way, Royce couldn't be further from a geek.
For people who haven't seen the movie, it was awesome.

Predator 2 and Wolf were both pretty bad ass. P2 kills a bunch of people single handily, the Wolf predator kills a whole bunch aliens and probably would of survived if not for that bomb. The celtic and chopper are the worst, both get owned without doing much.

Doubt it! Didn't he get impaled or something by the Predalien's tail or something before the bomb went off...?

The design of these new predators reminds me somehow the old Kenner predator figures...........:rotfl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back