Hot Toys Berserker Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Tracker's mask reminds me of Jason's mask somehow. The Berserker figure looks good though hopefully they will make the texture smoother on the bio. The head does look a bit too small, but even if that remains unchanged, I alway keep them with the masks on. And I really hope they include everything with the Preds and not do more than 1 release of each figure like they did with Wolf and the Pred 2 just to include 1 item or a battle damaged arm. Put all of it in 1 package.

So which one is the super black predator everyone was talking about before?

I'm going to get this figure just for how cool he looks. Even if the movie sucks or not. Hopefully he won't cost much more than the previous Preds.

Thankfully, Black wasn't cool enough in the movie for me, so I consider this money saved.

Despite how much they wasted the Noland character's potential, I'll still get him if they make him. With the helmet on, he looks awesome.

This figure looks awesome!!! its a must have for me. I hope they make a bd p1, because i missed out on the first p1 release. The helmet in the movie wasnt that textured, it was rather smooth. I hope hot toys fixes that.

Wonder what extra's these will come with. Would be badass if the Falconer came with 'Lazerbeak', and Tracker with one of the hounds. Would probably make Tracker more expensive then the others, though.

the toy looks better then the real thing. ;)

I agree! I like this look better.

Wolf would beat the living ____ out of all them.

Yeah, he'll run in there with one little blade, while Black and everyone else would just shoot his dumbass to ____. Even Classic will get on that.

Wolf is the dumbest Predator in the history of Predators. That's a fact. The movie has clear evidence to this claim. :panic::lol

OK .So what's going on with the preorders? Come on toys2 !!!!!!! And sideshow !!! Does anyone have a clue ???

HAHAHAHAH!! I Like thiss!!!! :yess:

about Royce, he's interesting..!!

predators-pic-5.jpg

ughhhh. I need to ask myself, do I really want this dork on my shelf next to Arnold? That's really why I never got into the ghostbuster figures, never really liked having figures of geeks. I will have to give this some thought:ohbfrank:

those anyone know if beserker predator going to have abb crush articulation?
looks to me like this body their using doesnt have that part of articulation....

I agree! I like this look better.

Yeah, he'll run in there with one little blade, while Black and everyone else would just shoot his dumbass to ____. Even Classic will get on that.

Wolf is the dumbest Predator in the history of Predators. That's a fact. The movie has clear evidence to this claim. :panic::lol

your the biggest Wolf hater on this board dude :lol:rotfl:nana:

ughhhh. I need to ask myself, do I really want this dork on my shelf next to Arnold? That's really why I never got into the ghostbuster figures, never really liked having figures of geeks. I will have to give this some thought:ohbfrank:

I dunno. Haven't seen the flick yet (planning on Monday), but I'm starting to get a Bear Grilles vibe from him. :lol

Will be adding this Predator line to my collection regardless if the movie doesn't live up to the hype.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back