Hot Toys Berserker Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just came back from seeing the film......and I am so down for this! And anything else Predators related that HT want to release. A movie that good, I've gotta have everything :rock

Hi-Res Pic no toyworld logo
predatorsberserkerpreda.jpg

I've already watch the movie, I think there will no be another version of Berserker Predator.

i wanna see more pics now >< i will be most likely order it.

I wonder if the right wrist brace is going to be interchangeable? It doesn't look like that blade will be able to retract, although I'm not really sure if Mr. Black's wrist blade retracts all of the way.

I think hot toys just needs to take money directly out of my bank account because I have feeling thats basically what they are going to be doing with this new predator line.

Just came back from seeing the film......and I am so down for this! And anything else Predators related that HT want to release. A movie that good, I've gotta have everything :rock

Thats good 2 know:) ..at least these fig's price down the line on ebay will be somewhat justified because the film is actually good, unlike avp and avpr, i never understood why figs from such terrrible movies got so expensive.:dunno

I think it's gonna be a change o head? Otherwise the face will look so small when the mask is opened.

Agree in the movie predator heads look bigger than hot toys figure.

Have to admit... that looks pretty cool. I was initially turned off by the jaw aspect of the bio, but as a whole it seems to work.

Still, I think I'm just going to avoid new Predators. While I enjoy the figures from AVP and AVP-R, I've decided the new movies are too craptastic to have figures from them :lol

Yea, he looks nice, but that jaw is just silly.

Apparently the next pictures are coming tomorrow. But, seeing as today is the "official" release date, I don't think Hot Toys is too worried about spoilers. I'm pretty sure Fox is the thing that has kept them from announcing anything sooner, and it seems that now the floodgates are open.

I hope it's Royce. He's the only one I want. ____ the Predators.

I also would like Royce, let's hope HT doesn't give him blonde hair though:lol

Thats good 2 know:) ..at least these fig's price down the line on ebay will be somewhat justified because the film is actually good, unlike avp and avpr, i never understood why figs from such terrrible movies got so expensive.:dunno

You need to be able to acknowledge them separately. The AVP and AVP:R figures are awesome because they are incredible figures. Details in the head sculpt, weapons, and bodies are what makes Hot Toys figures stand out despite how you feel about the source material.

Have not seen the movie yet but I must say I like this one. He looks very archaic. This lokk fits very well to the hunters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back