Hot toys BB-8 & BB-9E

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No denying the failure of TLJ toys. BB8 and those lobsters selling at or below retail direct from Hong Kong right away. Meanwhile Jedi Luke and Yondu going for nearly double retail price.
Do you just come to threads to bash Star Wars now?

Anyone offer any advice on how to fix this?
ec32035a4b1e144cb06e1c5d86cf4d19.jpg

Sent from a point in space and time

That is the most disappointing part of the figure. Once you see it, you can't unsee it.

That is the most disappointing part of the figure. Once you see it, you can't unsee it.
Yeah I was hoping it was a mistake, seemingly intentional. I wish there was a way it could be removed easily

Re: Hot toys BB-8 & BB-9E

Rubbing tbe steak with a fine toothpick saturated some rubbing alcohol might thin it out and make it more natural. It's small which your could maybe lighten it with some white and silver paint to thin out the way it appears.

Rubbing tbe steak with a fine toothpick saturated some rubbing alcohol might thin it out and make it more natural. It's small which your could maybe lighten it with some white and silver paint to thin out the way it appears.

Sounds like a weird recipe for dinner!

Thanks, I may give that a whirl. Merry New Year

Just got this set from an eBay seller. The figures are in great condition but the mouse droid sounds like something is rattling around inside of it. Can anyone verify whether their mouse droid does the same? There is no visible damage.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

BB-8, man I love the little guy. Just ordered this guy, hope I'm not disappointed at the price point. $79 shipped.

Nice!
I don't think you will be disappointed.
Post pics when you get him.

Will do, I own the sphero bb8 and r2d2. Was just gonna use sphero bb8 as a 1/6 stand in. But I do like the little accessories, and I would regret not picking him up when it's no longer available at retail. Plus it's an actual 1/6 scale.

Back