Hot Toys Battle damaged Ironman Mk III teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
img272.jpg

I know it's just the lighting and the angle of this pic, but does anyone else see this guy?........

johnConnor_01.jpg

"This is John Connor........and I am, Iron Man!" :lol

Wow, thats the best IM figure from HT for sure, even has the shoulder rockets and the weathering is very nice..i am not a fan of how bland the other MK III and II look for the price but, this looks very tempting.

Wow, thats the best IM figure from HT for sure, even has the shoulder rockets and the weathering is very nice..i am not a fan of how bland the other MK III and II look for the price but, this looks very tempting.

Hey Valfar, you kinda look like Christian Bale in your avatar. You know, with the beard and all.

As for the figure, I really wish HT could go back in time and release the first MKIII figure with all these improvements and enhancements. I usually don't care for battle damaged figures, but almost everything you could think of including on the Iron Man figure is practically there.

Hey Valfar, you kinda look like Christian Bale in your avatar. You know, with the beard and all.

As for the figure, I really wish HT could go back in time and release the first MKIII figure with all these improvements and enhancements. I usually don't care for battle damaged figures, but almost everything you could think of including on the Iron Man figure is practically there.

Yup, i am his retarded/pirate brother :lol..yea, had quite a few people say i look a bit like him from time to time.

Did they also add extra grill-like pieces on to the back paneling?, they look almost like real metal and of course the chest plate is removeable this time around.

I still think its like a DX MkIII, i know it doesnt say DX, but what the hell...look at that second pic, almost no damage.

I see a fair amount of damage to the legs, but I agree it is practically DX. Even comes with a different than normal HT stand!
Except that Hot toys said it Was NOt a DX, and that they have NO PLAN S for an iron man DX at this time on their blog,
As for the base, the Predator came with a special base, does that make him a DX? It's just a Diorama base, it's a piece of the Scaffolding floor from the final battle with Iron monger.

Regardless, DO WANT. looks like they revised his elbows also, he's got a MUCH greater range of movement there.

I decide to buy this version and open every panel to show everything just like in magazine scan.

Did they also add extra grill-like pieces on to the back paneling?, they look almost like real metal and of course the chest plate is removeable this time around.
Yes they did; I'd be worried how fragile they are considering the much thicker plastic paneling crumbled off on my Mark III figure :(

Are we looking at the same price as normal Hottoys here or do you guys think it will cost more? Not that would stop me but...

damn that looks good. i personally love battle-damaged versions of figures cos they usually look more realistic. it's the detail and the grittiness i guess. plus i don't have the mark3 so this is a very tempting possibility.

the problem is i've got so friggin many things on pre-order already. don't think i can fit yet another purchase in. sigh.

*prays for lottery numbers* :angelsmil

Does the regular MKIII and II have the pull out chaff/flare circular panels on the hips like this version?.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back