Hot Toys Battle damaged Ironman Mk III teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see switches for the arm lights, Though i wonder what,m if any other parts light up. Be nice if the Repulsors were the only part that did. guess we will wait and see.

Here we go, a little grainy, but not alot of choice there. Gives you a better look at the switch, which, blown up, looks more like a plug in the arm, or perhaps just a hole, not sure anymore....
but meh.

ap_20090902122625466.jpg

Still looks sweet.

I've yet to see a photo of this portrait that strongly suggests RDJ, even the head with the Mark 3 wasn't as strong as some HT portraits though, be curious to see official shots of this.

Has somebody been reading this thread with milk milk milk splattered across that?...

It looks like there's more overhang between the chestpiece and the torso due to the chestpiece being removable, which makes his tiny little girl waste look even more tiny and girly. :(

I thought the waste appeared too thin in this shot as well. Oh well, suspend reality tis just a toy.

img272.jpg

I thought the waste appeared too thin in this shot as well. Oh well, suspend reality tis just a toy.
Tiny wastes and skinny legs is a common flaw with many of the Hot Toys figures who aren't clothed, in which case the baggy 1:6 scale clothes do a good job of compensating. If you look at the Iron Man Mark II/III figures from the front and try to imagine a man inside the suit, it becomes obvious that he'd have to have Barbies legs and waste to fit in that thing; the overhanging chest armor on the new battle-damaged version seems to make it even more obvious.

Please let this be a sign that an Iron Monger may be on the way. I know someone posted a rumor that Hot Toys may be revisiting the idea. I'm hoping it's true in light of the BD mark III. Not to mention the crushed mark III helmet.

Please let this be a sign that an Iron Monger may be on the way. I know someone posted a rumor that Hot Toys may be revisiting the idea. I'm hoping it's true in light of the BD mark III. Not to mention the crushed mark III helmet.

I'm mentally prepared for Iron Monger teasers to start showing up. I'm physically prepared to cancel any non-essential existing pre-orders to be able to afford it. I'm emotionally prepared to deal with the official announcement of a 1/6 HT Iron Monger. So let's bring it on already.

2395987375_5960634d18_o.jpg

I'm mentally prepared for Iron Monger teasers to start showing up. I'm physically prepared to cancel any non-essential existing pre-orders to be able to afford it. I'm emotionally prepared to deal with the official announcement of a 1/6 HT Iron Monger. So let's bring it on already.

yeah, but are u spiritually prepared if ht DOESN'T do an iron monger and your soul is crushed? :lol:D

there, there... let's all pray together and maybe ht will hear our prayers. :angelsmil

dear hot toys, we wish to have a 1/6 iron monger. please. pretty please? (repeat indefinitely)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back