Hot Toys Battle damaged Ironman Mk III teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Must be an interesting situation for Hot Toys.A figure thats pivotal to a line but prohibitively expensive and hideously complicated to prepare for mass production!!Anybody else see the post,purportedly from an insider,that they lost money on every Batmobile sold??

Tough call....

(Do it Hot Toys DO ITTTT NOWWWWW!!!!)

Iron Monger from HT will be sold out in 5 secs.
Hope they will release this big guy. I believe they actually will.
This exclusive destroyed helmet... + "Plastic Enemies" on every teaser of BD Mark 3.

May as well post the rest of them PE images.

m7k9t.jpg

rjmonq.jpg

33ogmev.jpg

2yy1nnl.jpg

w8ni8g.jpg

ab08zc.jpg

33okvw3.jpg

30dih6c.jpg

Looking forward to seeing something official soon. It has to be soon now, doesn't it?

I'm anticipating a close-up shot of the Tony portrait.

Can anyone tell if the color of the armor is more accurate this time around? In the above shots it does look brighter, but it just be the lighting conditions.

Thanks for posting those pictures, creecher! Except... now I'm curiously thirsty for milk.

Iron Monger from HT will be sold out in 5 secs.
Hope they will release this big guy. I believe they actually will.
This exclusive destroyed helmet... + "Plastic Enemies" on every teaser of BD Mark 3.

Plastic Enemies is the name of Tommy Richardson's blog(https://hk.myblog.yahoo.com/tommgarden), where all these pictures come from, it's not a clue to Iron Monger.Another picture from his blog for example:

ap_20090814024157707.jpg

I might actually consider getting a iron monger, if HT decides to do one. As it will fit my display case better, compared to a tumber.

You're right man.
I think I'm just too obsessed with Iron Monger from HT :chew:drool

I too want one but the only thing we know is what Hot Toys said that they won't be making him.A figure like this requires a great amount of research so if they haven't begun designing anything and with Iron Man 2 8 months away Iron Monger seems to have slim chances of seeing the light of say... But who knows...

I'm anticipating a close-up shot of the Tony portrait.

Can anyone tell if the color of the armor is more accurate this time around? In the above shots it does look brighter, but it just be the lighting conditions.

It looks lighter to me, also more reflective. I'm eager to see the full uncovered chest piece and more pics of the battle damage.

If that's not a "DX", I don't know what is.

I guess they just won't call it a "DX" to avoid getting hate mails. :lol

IMO price will be telling. US the Dlx Batman and Joker is going for 200 + shipping. Ironman hits that price mark you can bet it was a Dlx version changed to movie masterpiece to avoid the hate. If it rolls in at $170 then it was a MM from the get go.

IMO price will be telling. US the Dlx Batman and Joker is going for 200 + shipping. Ironman hits that price mark you can bet it was a Dlx version changed to movie masterpiece to avoid the hate. If it rolls in at $170 then it was a MM from the get go.

I POed my Joker DX for $165 and Batman DX for $175.
Logan is MMS non DX and it is $170. Price is not the determining factor here I think.

DX joker is only $165 at BBTS.

The Dlx Joker and Batman from the DC shipment (assumption) is much less than the first wave from Asia. I don't like to wait for DC to get their delayed shipment and I pay the higher price with Joe. I forgot about the two shipments. :duh

I stand corrected and the price point isn't really an indicator. Please disregard :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back