Hot Toys Battle Angel Alita

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One of those Xing bodies would probably work fine. I've got one and it appears to be the same size. The hips are a bit wider, but I'm sure you'll still be able to get the jeans onto it.

Just make sure to order one with the longer neck. The first run of these bodies had much shorter necks which made them not very usable.

View attachment 498223

Is there a specific Xing body model #?

I see BBTS stocks several.

My other concern is the neck/upper chest skin matching the headsculpt. It might be the lighting but the Hot Toys sculpt appears to have a darker tone than the Mr. Toys rooted head.

better choices? no doubt. isn't there already 1 that cost over x10 Mr Toys asking for?

Yes, but that's just a skull cap with rooted hair...I'm sure there will be more 3rd party Alita heads from other companies that look more like Alita

Preorder coming soon per TNSfigures.

FB_IMG_1603728764877.jpg

FB_IMG_1603728755108.jpg

FB_IMG_1603728776790.jpg

the blue color of the shirt looks off..maybe we need to wash it a few times to get it right :D

One of those Xing bodies would probably work fine. I've got one and it appears to be the same size. The hips are a bit wider, but I'm sure you'll still be able to get the jeans onto it.

Just make sure to order one with the longer neck. The first run of these bodies had much shorter necks which made them not very usable.

View attachment 498223

Hi thanks for sharing, is that the small or mid bust version?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Outfit is a bit pricier than I expected, but I went and placed my order anyway as I really want at least some representation of her doll body in my collection. Even if it's only her hands. Lol

And that sculpt looks fantastic so far, with a much better likeness and expression than the HT. I'm definitely going to hold out for that one instead of paying for another HT head.

That's the small bust and pale version that I already had around. For my Alita custom I'll be picking up the suntan body.

Thanks for that information. I was waiting for your response too. I found the body on ebay and BBTS. The ebay one shows different ankle options, but BBTS does not. Here a link to both. Could you let use know your thought on both? Thanks

BBTS Seamless arms
https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/99625

ebay.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/POPTOYS-92...var=542713921578&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649

Yeah there's two different sets of these bodies, one seamless and one with joints. For Alita you'd be best getting the jointed version, since they'll be covered by the outfit anyway. And also because you can't bend the seamless arms beyond 90 degrees.

Back