Hot Toys Battle Angel Alita

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the heads up, afm! I went and preordered her war paint head. Now Daftoys just has to drop the PO for the bar outfit and I’ll be set. Ive been keeping tabs on both this forum and their facebook page waiting for the announcement.:yess:

Actually on that note, it doesn’t look like ekia sells daftoys. Does anyone know of any reputable sites that do?

KO head looks okay. I?ll hold judgement on buying one after a few pics of it on the figure are posted. I?m sure there?s going to be plenty of different ones made by other companies

You all are very welcome. I too can speak for Ekia. I've been ordering form them for years and have never had one problem. They are top notch.

Thanks for the heads up, afm! I went and preordered her war paint head. Now Daftoys just has to drop the PO for the bar outfit and I’ll be set. Ive been keeping tabs on both this forum and their facebook page waiting for the announcement.:yess:

Actually on that note, it doesn’t look like ekia sells daftoys. Does anyone know of any reputable sites that do?

I think pretty much every 1/6 site sells those Daftoys outfits. Onesixthoutfitters, Onesixthkit, TNSfigures, KGHobby, Giantoy...

...unfortunatly, my 2 Figs are still in transit :-( however, today i received at least my loose HT Alita head. Could not resist to let her try the "NEW BODY " :-D

Alita001.jpg

Alita002.jpg

Alita003.jpeg

hey, thanks guys. I got inspired from "Justins Collection" Review of Alita, as he compared her to Black Widow, since both figures are about the same height. I also get some extra Alita hands real soon. Then i will remove the gun holster and give her some other boots, to make the suit not too Black Widow-ish looking :-D So stay tuned for the Alita from another universe ;-P

Rooted hair from Mr.Toys, comes with 2 versions around $35 on preorders.

See guys, told you some China company would do it cheap.

Today Received in 1 of 2 ,(still waiting on SS).
it's an awesome figure , definitely prefer her with her outfit than berserker mode.
and the sculpted hair hinders tilting her head up cant wait to replace it with rooted.
Can't wait to see what other companies come up with hopefully there's will be more options available.
Here's some pictures and size comparison.
034cdfa726af8b0a0961e0a8b4643bc7.jpg
86f8d454c22d62841b9c12875247f8f8.jpg
7bd40a5293d01fcf82f850b7aadf65ae.jpg
d9d0ad2beb2aceac88aec409a15fc448.jpg
3f511ed1fa477a712d2bd5836e782bdb.jpg
d03c5865c6cfc02164ff9d60d86fe313.jpg
faf608e82789aea5114db89a6938e18a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Wow, an alternate costume set is coming from Daft Toys. And looks like it even includes doll hands! Now I'm even happier I ordered a second figure.

View attachment 497465

View attachment 497466

View attachment 497467

Is there an alternate off-the-shelf generic body compatible with this DaftToys outfit set?

It'd be kind of shame to cover up all the intricate details of the Hot Toys body if we can swap it with something similar.

I was hoping to use an alternate body to recreate the above look with:

- DaftToys outfit/hands set
- Mr. Toys rooted headsculpt
- Hot Toys Alita boots

This way, I can still display my 2 Hot Toys Alita with her other 2 looks (cyborg & black leather outfit) instead of buying a 3rd Alita figure.

One of those Xing bodies would probably work fine. I've got one and it appears to be the same size. The hips are a bit wider, but I'm sure you'll still be able to get the jeans onto it.

Just make sure to order one with the longer neck. The first run of these bodies had much shorter necks which made them not very usable.

20201025_092539 (2).jpg

Back