Hot Toys Battle Angel Alita

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not satisfied with the hair at all, but she still manages to look good. It's not the 10/10 figure of the year I was hoping for but it's still Alita.

How difficult does the outfit look to put on?

I'm not satisfied with the hair at all, but she still manages to look good. It's not the 10/10 figure of the year I was hoping for but it's still Alita.

How difficult does the outfit look to put on?
I think it looks better in hand, and I can see why they designed it this way as it does rub slightly on the cheeks. I'll try the outfit.

Thanks! Yeah, I'm shocked by how fast this got here.

Mine is already local. Can't wait. I am planning on getting two. One to add the blood under the eyes and display with the suit on and the other off. Maybe looking into other alternative 1/6 outfits.

Mine is already local. Can't wait. I am planning on getting two. One to add the blood under the eyes and display with the suit on and the other off. Maybe looking into other alternative 1/6 outfits.

Great idea with the warpaint. I've never bought more than one of any figure before, but with the extra outfit and all the badass poses you can put her in, I think this almost demands that you get two.

Looks amazing! May have to pick up this, but I’ll still wait for reviews.

This is a great review
https://youtu.be/_U***fLJ7tk

received_590979758265093_1080x.png

received_375393116955198_1080x.png

received_362534924774060_1080x.png

received_2818843041686665_1080x.png

received_650294922550868_1080x.png

received_350100676363497_1080x.png

received_4358177244255107_1080x.png

Normally I try to get extra parts from TA or Monkey Depot, but it'd definitely be easiest just to get a second figure. The sculpt will probably be $70 and the Berserker body $80+.

Alright just ordered a second one at Sideshow. Normally I try to avoid using them, but I forgot I still had $88 in rewards points there from my Ecto purchase, which helps quite a bit.

So now I just gotta wait. Sigh.

Alright just ordered a second one at Sideshow. Normally I try to avoid using them, but I forgot I still had $88 in rewards points there from my Ecto purchase, which helps quite a bit.

So now I just gotta wait. Sigh.

That's exactly what I am doing. I'll snap some pics of mine tonight as she's arriving today. I am planning to do a lil photoshoot with her and some of my other 1/6 bots :)

Glad you love her KJ, I'm going to order a second one myself. I'm really happy how she turned out.

Glad you love her KJ, I'm going to order a second one myself. I'm really happy how she turned out.
Very good choice!

How much extra was it direct from HK?
Before they marked up the price a bit it came to about $60 difference from ordering at sideshow after tax and shipping would be factored in.

Back