Hot Toys Battle Angel Alita

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Captain America stand, lazy.

iFX23AJ7u6FB33YqbGYzyQ-M3HNsYQSOXJ207AFYRnDg4vn-Df3Lr8iYMIbR4y8q-pLnFOmPRqUrU3bShiBunOXQs37iwPmcvFqzeXprckG6FBDRJ3d43kpC

I hope the eyes are similar to the DX figures and have some depth to them. From certain pics it looks they’re just painted on.

Do it! Queen nailed it. Only company that has.

Yeah the sculpt on that is simply breathtaking. I just got done paying off the WW bust so I could probably switch over to that one now if I wanted...

Can't compare a premium priced life sized bust to a 1/6 scale figure that costs $250.

Maybe, but we've still seen HT come quite a lot closer in the past, to the point where it could almost pass for the real thing. This sculpt still comes close enough for 1/6 I think, but I'd still love something that truly captured how she looked in the movie.

Hot Toys has some incredibly accurate sculpts that have more skin detail than larger scale statues, so being 1/6 isn't a good excuse. Alita just wasn't a high priority for them, unfortunately.

I have the Prime 1 Alita, and while it's not as incredible as the 1/1 bust, the general face shape and hair is much more accurate than the HT figure. They could have easily matched or surpassed the P1 sculpt if they'd really cared to.

Back