Hot Toys Battle Angel Alita

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As if two Alita figures wasn't enough, I just stumbled across this really nice Motorball Alita statue on Ebay. It's 1/6 scale so could probably fit in with the others so you can have three different looks.

Feeling very tempted to pick one up...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Alita-Batt...3D-Printed-Model-Kit-Figure-Toy-/174336111862

s-l1600.jpg

Many of us are! It's just too damn good. Congrats on your order!

Thanks, was there any talks or just wishful thinking of a deluxe set with the 2 different bodies and 2 different heads with the dog blood war face? Besides the talks about rollerball armor? I can't imagine the second movie will be any better than this.

Thanks, was there any talks or just wishful thinking of a deluxe set with the 2 different bodies and 2 different heads with the dog blood war face? Besides the talks about rollerball armor? I can't imagine the second movie will be any better than this.

And that is If we get a second movie and when. No talks about any other ALITA Hot Toys figures besides this one. Maybe if threezero or Blitzway got the license too, it’ll get interesting.

to the folks that have the figure in hand already...do you think the suit will stain the figure over time? ...think i also need two of them :-D

And that is If we get a second movie and when. No talks about any other ALITA Hot Toys figures besides this one. Maybe if threezero or Blitzway got the license too, it?ll get interesting.

I really enjoyed this movie and liked the character. I thought this was gonna be another flopped movie. What made it even better was the violence. For the old school fans, which did you like better? The original movie or this 2019 movie?

to the folks that have the figure in hand already...do you think the suit will stain the figure over time? ...think i also need two of them :-D

Doesn’t look like it will stain. It’s a very thin stretchy material. The figure also feels pretty solid like there is almost diecast in it.

@Ehollywood thanks for your input. Was thinking, maybe wrapping in cellophan like some do with TBLeague / Phicen bodies should do the job as well. I was worried, especially about the neck part, but yeah that'll do it, i think.

So this is what it looks like from behind..I guess it's work-able.
Probably carve out existing helmet hair + glue wig to it (instead of replacing)
headBack.jpg

One figure of this version is enough for me.
I don't doubt that this will really go up in value in the future, therefore, whoever gets a spare for whatever reason would be a good move.

If HT ever released a version of her with her original body, would buy that in a heartbeat.
I wouldn't even mind if the body was the same and just the arms that are redesigned (the ivory ones). Maybe add different hair style. blue tee and jeans.

Yup the arms are the only thing we'd really need from the doll body. And HT wouldn't have to go through the trouble of making anything else except some jeans and a simple shirt.

Here's hoping the popularity of this figure convinces them to release another...

09a2bf690b89fd002665a1f536884cf661-03-alita-battle-angel.rsquare.w1200.jpg

Back