Hot Toys Batman V. Superman Dawn of Justice Speculation Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys: MMS Batman vs. Superman: DoJ- Wonder Woman Collectible Figure

Darkseid!

DSC00644.JPG

So I can't close this page. Not sure if I need admin or Premium. Made post because of Hot Toy License announcement. Specifically made post because my wife is a big Wonder Woman collector therefore I keep an eye out for Wonder Woman collectibles, therefore I get excited when new Wonder Woman crap comes out. Whatever, should've known what I was getting into creating a post like this on the DC page. Forgot how split the community is on this site between DC collectors and the rest. Anyway, screw it, unless a mod wants to remove this or change the title to just the general movie, I'll leave this as a speculation thread.

Woah hey there is nothing wrong with this thread. As I said it's the same in the marvel section, we didn't really have a place to talk about figures from this movie. Now we do

Most likely will just get Bats and Supes from this line, unless the unlikely case of Darkseid or Doomsday getting made happens if either of them appear.

Bats looks like a beast, and while MoS Supes was great I didn't like the scaling of it with other HT's.

Batman and WW simply instantbuy. Still not sure about Super, not so much different from MoS. Maybe if they fix a collar and give better cape, I will consider it.

Wonder Woman is a guaranteed buy for me. Unlike seemingly everyone else online, I think Gal Gadot is going to be awesome. (She's too skinny? Anyone ever heard of a gym?)

Her costume kicks ass and she's gorgeous. I'm getting the figure even if the movie's horrible.

I'm getting batman and wonderwoman.
Not enough changes for me to get the new superman suit.
In comparing the old and new suits, I prefer the mos version.

I like the new superman. He seems older... and more... superman-ish.

Hopefully HT doesn't make the suit details black again.

I'm 100% sure I'll get those three at least, I guess we'll probably different versions. At leats one more version of Bats. I really like that Wonder Woman the suits looks great for a realistic setting but it doesn't lose the comic book feel

Nothing wrong with a general Hot Toys Batman v Superman. I'm sure we'll be getting sneak peeks soon.

I'm just not sure why there's a focus on Wonder Woman?

could this be one of the reasons lol
attachment.php

I'm in for Batman and armored Batman. Not much else besides a few Suicide Squad characters (Deadshot, Harley, Katana) if they're even made. No interest in Superman and Wonder Woman, though I do think WW's costume looks good (could use a little brightening up).

I'll probably get Batman and Wonder Woman.
MOS Superman is good enough for me.

Totally in for a Batfleck, he's lookin' Miller-ific!

Wonder Woman is a guaranteed buy for me. Unlike seemingly everyone else online, I think Gal Gadot is going to be awesome. (She's too skinny? Anyone ever heard of a gym?)

WW has super strength - she doesn't need to look like a female bodybuilder - her powers are magical based/god-given.

yup Wonder Woman always looked like an average woman she doesn't need to be all buffed up

I'm definitely in for the Trinity. Looking forward to adding my first female figure to my collection.

:goodpost: Barring a disaster with the movie (or figure), I am totally buying Wonder Woman (and probably passing on everyone else). I'm not in love with the character (in the current comics), but I like the Gal Gadot casting choice and look forward to seeing her take on WW.

And that costume really does look fantastic. The best part is that, even if the movie is color-timed to be all dark and muddy, the figure will probably be bright and resemble the real-life suit since those are the reference images HT has to work with. At least that's my hope.

I'm definitely in for this. The second I saw the new WW costume I just knew it was going to make for an awesome looking HT figure.

I'm also crossing my fingers that they eventually make the new Supergirl as well, but I know that's a long shot since they don't do much TV stuff.

Back