Hot Toys- Batman TDK Busts, Bats + Joker full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Toys2.net still has the AMAZING Joker bust in stock. 10 left

Thanks for the info. I passed on these initially, but having finally seen the movie and having the Rambo 3 in hand, I couldn't pass up getting these anymore. Joker and Batman ordered.

Any rambo pics of these maulfan?

Here's pictures I took of mine, awesome looking bust. Ya, it's just plastic, but the posable head is nice, and it looks like Joker is the same, Batman's head looks sculpted where it is. But 2 cool 1/4 busts of Batman and Joker from TDK has become irresistable and getting these at retail won't last long so had to jump on the chance, especially with Dave's awesome shots from the convention for CTR.

RAMBO 3 1/4 Scale Bust

So which is faster Canadian Post or UPS?

About the same, Canadian Post comes from the US PO office though I believe. And UPS from UPS. But either way UPS is always cheaper for persons located in the US.

Damn you guys are going to make me go broke over here. I wasn't even thinking about picking up these busts until I ran into this thread. Well here goes another $150 what the hell. :banghead

And here . . we . . go!

batmanbust01agenkolarlr7.gif

batmanbust03agenkolartq4.gif

batmanbust04agenkolaray5.gif

batmanbust05agenkolarmj7.gif

batmanbust06agenkolarzt6.gif

batmanbust07agenkolargd0.gif

batmanbust08agenkolarch5.gif

batmanbust09agenkolarib8.gif

batmanbust10agenkolarvx0.gif

i told myself i wasnt gonna buy any busts of Batman,but its damn tempting now...:banghead

it looks awesome!!!

#)(#)%&#()%$&)#%$*)#@#)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe if they're still available in a month or two (fat chance, I know), I'll get them.

That Batman bust is amazing!!!

Back