Hot Toys- Batman TDK Busts, Bats + Joker full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys- Batman TDK, Bats + Joker full spec and pics

according to the specs it says limited head movement - but i'm not sure how that would happen looking at the sculpt.

Cowl must go over a ball joint, cuz the shot of the back of the cowl clearly shows no seam. Cool if they did it, and would explain why it's limited. They're so smart sometimes.

I too was hoping these were the 1/6 specs... still nice busts. Although I still don't see Ledger in that sculpt.

With them making point to say "Original Costume" on Bats, I think it almost guaranteed that HT will be taking the opportunity to redo the Begins style costuming in 1/6. I wouldn't be surprised if they offered the Begins styled Bats and Joker as the first two offerings....

Pretty awesome, but I can't wait to see the 1/6 stuff.

So, apparently that Batman bust is going to be included with the Japanese release of Batman Begings on Blu-ray... super special edition of course.

https://forums.highdefdigest.com/showthread.php?t=54319

https://www.gizmodo.com.au/2008/05/japan_gets_batman_bust_with_batman_begins_bluray_set-2.html

Does this mean the bust is gonna be exclusive? The AvP:R Predalien was an exclusive redeco, right?

With them making point to say "Original Costume" on Bats, I think it almost guaranteed that HT will be taking the opportunity to redo the Begins style costuming in 1/6. I wouldn't be surprised if they offered the Begins styled Bats and Joker as the first two offerings....

One of the reasons I skipped the Hot Toys release and went for the TAKARA Batman figure instead was due to the headsculpt on the Hot Toys.

If they re-release it with a head similar to the bust, I'll definitely have one on pre-order!

I think the Superman head from the 2-in-1 was a huge improvement over the original Superman, so here's hoping for something similar with Batman!

Bingo. The Superman 2 in 1 is the only Superman you really need and the other attempts look subpar in comparison. I'm hoping for the same treatment and hopefully a Batman 2 in 1 as well. :D

That Batman is too perfect. If HT had released the original figure with that cowl I would've been in heaven.

BTW-if anyone wants these, I know a shop importing them directly from HT for 79.95 a piece. :)

I'm gonna get these two , definitely impressed.
I hope the figures don't disappoint , begins , dark knight and iron man , thats all I care about !! :rock

BTW-if anyone wants these, I know a shop importing them directly from HT for 79.95 a piece. :)

Yikes, $80, I can't imagine these being that much. Rambo's $50, Predator's $75 with interchangeable mandibles and a removable mask, I'd think even with licensing fees these would still fall between $50-$75.

The prices on those are that way beause they were imported. SS can't distribute these. ;)

Yep, not being imported by SSC will probably mean extra $$$. Unless DCD brings them or allows a US company to distribute we'll be paying more.

i saw this thread and i thought it was a preview of the 1/6 figures. almost had a heart attack as i was clicking on it. the busts look great but im holding out for figures.

i saw this thread and i thought it was a preview of the 1/6 figures. almost had a heart attack as i was clicking on it. the busts look great but im holding out for figures.

Same thing happened to me today too... :lol

These have been getting lost amid the Tumbler and Batpod news.....but they look pretty good!

ht09.jpg

ht10.jpg

are those production pics? if so this indicates how good the 1/6 will come out.

those look really good,very impressive.

Back