• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

hot toys batman dx ,batman armory,spiderman,superman ,heads hot toys,and more

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HT hawkeye,HT colton,HT alice parted out ,HT ada wong parted out

Figure came, all four corners of the box were wore due to poor packaging. One wrist peg was missing that he didn't tell me about, and the figure looked in played with condition. It did come thought and nothing was broken so I closed the dispute I had with Pay-pal.

NGELUAKU, try to be more careful packaging people's stuff, and be more truthful about the condition of what you're selling in the future.

Gave him second chance. Bought a Hawkeye head. Said it was mailed last Friday. But still provided no tracking number. After a week still no tracking number. But did write to tell me it shipped, last Friday. If u can write to say it shipped why can't u just include the tracking number? Not a great start to this transaction either. Knowing what is being said here, and getting nasty messages you would think he would be stepping his customer service up a notch or ten. And shipping faster service and what not. And to make sure once and for all it wasn't his post office or whatever, I bought another head, exactly the same, from a guy on eBay that's from the same place his last package shipped from, and I paid him within minutes of each other. And the other seller charged no shipping fees to me. Got the tracking info within 24 hours (days before this seller of this thread even said he shipped it) and it's in the USA already and I'll get it probably tomorrow or Saturday. So around a week or ten days for shipping after payment. From the same town. So if it takes much longer then he can't blame shipping company, it's his shipping options he used. It would get shipped in a reasonable time if he shipped it with a faster service.

Gave him second chance.
Bought a Hawkeye head. Said it was mailed last Friday. But still provided no tracking number.
After a week still no tracking number. But did write to tell me it shipped, last Friday.

If u can write to say it shipped why can't u just include the tracking number? Not a great start to this transaction either. Knowing what is being said here, and getting nasty messages you would think he would be stepping his customer service up a notch or ten. And shipping faster service and what not. And to make sure once and for all it wasn't his post office or whatever,

I bought another head, exactly the same, from a guy on eBay that's from the same place his last package shipped from, and I paid him within minutes of each other. And the other seller charged no shipping fees to me. Got the tracking info within 24 hours (days before this seller of this thread even said he shipped it) and it's in the USA already and I'll get it probably tomorrow or Saturday.

So around a week or ten days for shipping after payment. From the same town. So if it takes much longer then he can't blame shipping company, it's his shipping options he used. It would get shipped in a reasonable time if he shipped it with a faster service.

That seller still had to pay money to ship it though. He just included that in his cost.
Wait till you have both items and then let us know what the time difference between shipping methods was.

Well the package from the other seller showed today. And I got another reply from the seller here, who said "wait it will show like the other", but still provided NO tracking number a week after it supposedly shipped, a week and a half after I paid. And the other one he mentioned took a month, was a loose figure shipped in a paper bag with no box and a single layer of cheap bubble wrap. Parts where broken, loose, missing and dirty. And with that shipment I bought another figure, though just a nude body, from the same area as the blade figure I bought from this thread...that nude figure was bought and paid two weeks after the blade figure from this seller, and it took about a week to arive. So bought two weeks after, arrived a week before, and was cheaper shipping, better packed.

And now this head where I bought two at same time again. One has arrived, other I don't even have a tracking number.

Still waiting. And I still don't have even a tracking number. He just keeps telling me to wait

Just wanted to chime and say that I had a positive experience with this seller. He made me aware of the 2-3 week wait in shipping (which is understandable for overseas). Tracking number was provided immediately upon shipment- and even though it didn't update for awhile, I think that was just due to it being in transit. Item arrived today in great shape.

Sad to see others having a tough time though...

Sallah

Re: HT bank robber parted out ,HT twoface parted out,HT goemon,HT ghost rider ,HT spi

updated

Re: HT bank robber parted out ,HT twoface parted out,HT goemon,HT ghost rider ,HT spi

pics will added one by one

too many items to list

Re: HT superman reeve 150 ,HT bank robber parted out ,HT indy part,HT black widow loo

police joker sold ,lowering prices, added some new stuff

Re: HT superman,spiderman,goemon,ghost rider,etc .can ship loose

added boxed stuff

Re: HT bruce banner,man of steel,zod,iron patriot,silver centurion,batman robin 66

added new boxed stuff

Re: hot toys superman 135,hot toys spiderman 100 ,SALE

superman ,spiderman,dx14 joker loose added

Re: hot toys original sculpts,hot toys superman 130,hot toys spiderman 95 ,SALE

price cut

Re: hot toys indiana jones shoes. joker coat ,shoes,pants ,etc

new prices

Back