• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

hot toys batman dx ,batman armory,spiderman,superman ,heads hot toys,and more

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: enterbay leon proffesional 240 .jack sparrow 200,superman 150,black spiderman 120

inbox cleared

Re: sweeney todd 100 ,enterbay leon profesional 240 .jack sparrow dx06 200

sweeney for just $100

Re: sweeney todd 100 ,enterbay leon profesional 240 .jack sparrow dx06 200

Just wanted to say that I bought the Black Spider-Man from Ngeluaku and it all went perfectly. Great communication, Tracking info, fast shipping, and the item arrived without a scratch. Great prices, and great seller.

Re: CRAZY SALE !! HT EZIO ,HT WOLVERINE,EB LEON $60 ,HT angelica $135,HT sparrow DX $

new items ,new prices

Re: CRAZY SALE !! HT EZIO ,HT WOLVERINE,EB LEON $60 ,HT angelica $135,HT sparrow DX $

Hey ngeluaku, I'm not sure if you got lost in the Indonesian mail the last two weeks? I sent you three PMs (unanswered) two weeks ago, about the items I have been waiting for. You can look right on this thread if you had trouble with the list of missing items. I know I may seem a little irritated about waiting 15 months for my items. Maybe I should be more patient?

Im still waiting for my HT DX05 Indy Journal and Gun from about a year ago myself.... ive given up on this guy.

send me your address and the missing items

your pm is not so clear descript the list

up for the day

Re: HT DX05 indiana jones $180 ,HT DX06 jack sparrow $180

new items, new price

Re: HT DX05 indiana jones $180 ,HT DX06 jack sparrow $180

For some reason I don't see anything but a title on the DX05 & DX06 for $180 each... any pics? Are they complete?

PM me!

M.

Re: enterbay leon profesional ,hot toys joker,snake eyes,storm shadow ,etc

update new items

Back