Hot toys Batman Begins Toyfair exclusive Damage Report!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very late to this but thanks for bumping it.

I wouldn't put it on the stand, unless you want this to happen.

NokiaPhotos518.jpg

531375_496757877008484_743441539_n.jpg

Batcamel toe?

My TF Batman Begins figure is still in mint condition nearing 2 years.
Other than the right arm not being able to maintain an elbow position, nothing is wrong with him at all.

But this figure is a replacement from Hot Toys direct after waiting for 8 months as my first TF figure's rubber cracked 2 days after I bought it.

Hope everyone has better luck as I placed mine in a detolf without any desiccant and dust it once a year.

Hey, looking for some advice please guys! I am after a bats begins figure, should I be after the sdcc ex version which seems pretty expensive, or will the mms 67 version do the job?? Are the only differences the extra outfit and accessories?

Cheers

Hey, looking for some advice please guys! I am after a bats begins figure, should I be after the sdcc ex version which seems pretty expensive, or will the mms 67 version do the job?? Are the only differences the extra outfit and accessories?

Cheers

The Bruce Wayne head on the SDCC EX is far superior, but other than that, I would probably advise going with MMS67 if you can get it for cheaper.

The Bruce Wayne head on the SDCC EX is far superior, but other than that, I would probably advise going with MMS67 if you can get it for cheaper.

Great, thanks have gone for mms67, I'm after that original look, not really gonna be using the bw head.

Great, thanks have gone for mms67, I'm after that original look, not really gonna be using the bw head.

I've seen several of each (TF and MMS67) in person, and the MMS67 suit wins hands down. The suit is a better color and isn't as dry as the TF version.

I still would like to get the TF batman, but I'm super torn. I really want a BB suit, but the rubber has me worried. I have a DX09 and 12 and love them so I might just call it quits with that. Unless I find a good deal on a used one that's in good shape.

My TF Batman Begins figure is still in mint condition nearing 2 years.
Other than the right arm not being able to maintain an elbow position, nothing is wrong with him at all.

But this figure is a replacement from Hot Toys direct after waiting for 8 months as my first TF figure's rubber cracked 2 days after I bought it.

Hope everyone has better luck as I placed mine in a detolf without any desiccant and dust it once a year.

My DX09 is the same way. Nothing wrong with it except it can't maintain a pose. I bought it used, and it's in like new condition so I was lucky, but I'm worried cause It's such a sweet figure I want to keep playing with it but I can't cause I don't want to ruin it.

I still would like to get the TF batman, but I'm super torn. I really want a BB suit, but the rubber has me worried. I have a DX09 and 12 and love them so I might just call it quits with that. Unless I find a good deal on a used one that's in good shape.

i have a new and never displayed, factory sealed one. would be looking for market value. equal trade considered. pm to discuss.

Welp, add another mib specimen to the broken ankles list. Got the figure on release, opened it to inspect the ankles (fine), take the plastic off, put it back in box haven't touched it since.

Opened it last night both ankles broken. :rotfl

I don't suppose someone can send me the manual that came with this figure ?? I will be grateful if someone can send me a good quality scan of it.

Sorry to dig up an old thread but how are your Batman Begins toys doing? Someone is offering a good deal. Am considering buying it. But the comments here have left me worried.

Sorry to dig up an old thread but how are your Batman Begins toys doing? Someone is offering a good deal. Am considering buying it. But the comments here have left me worried.

Mines holding up perfectly, only had him in a museum pose but the suits in perfect condition.
Aside the ankle issue that plagued them all though, he has one broken ankle but he stands fine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've still never displayed mine. :lol

Last time I checked after reading people's ankles were cracking even in the box over time, he had one good ankle, one cracked. But he could still stand. I bought a pair of armory boots to swap if ever needed when I eventually displayed him. At this point HT will make a new one before I ever put him on display anywhere.

Back