Hot toys Batman Begins Toyfair exclusive Damage Report!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HELP! My fellow Hot Toys Batman collectors!

I only keep my boxes so in the future if I want to sell a figure it is complete with box. Screw the Box . open it up & display the figure & enjoy it.

I wonder if its a big deal or not. Anyways the rubber suit is quite thin, it feels very fragile.

For that kind of $$$ I would have bought a brand new 18" EB...it's a much better figure.

But, regardless, forget about the box & enjoy your purchase. It's just a box.

For that kind of $$$ I would have bought a brand new 18" EB...it's a much better figure.

But, regardless, forget about the box & enjoy your purchase. It's just a box.

Oh my friend I bought the Enterbay one as well. I just wanted the 1/6 scale batman to go with my tumbler 1/6

445:horror?

I can't believe that's going for that much already, are you big on the Batman Begins suit? I wouldn't be surprised if down the road HT makes another version of it, its such a big cash cow

but about your question, at most all your going to get is your money back and if you wanted the figure that bad in the first place your just going to end up having to look for another one on Ebay and hoping you get the same price, I would just keep it, it the end its only the box and unless your planning on selling him down the road, which I'm guessing your not, its not worth the pain of returning it.

Don't worry about the box, unless you're a collector that has to have everything perfect. It's a decent figure, open it up, display it with pride and joy!

Anyone know how to maintain the rubber suit so i lasts

Depends on the description. If it was never removed from the shipper, and you buy because of that, then IMO you take the risk that whatever is inside the shipper might not be flawless. If you are worried about the condition of the display box/figure, then you should buy one that has been opened and inspected. You can't have your cake and eat it to with these things.

I bet you dollars to donuts that at least one of his ankles is broken, too, as this was the case with 90%+ of these figures. But if it was "brand new and never removed from the shipper" then that is not the fault of the seller not telling you as much. How could he or she know?

Thankfully mine had perfect ankles. I still like the Dark Knight one better.

Yea don't worry about the box just enjoy your display like for me my came with a perfect box but my batman came with a broke knee does anyone know how to fix this problem I will be si happy if anyone can point me to the right way:pray:Plz

My ankles are not broken thank goodness they articulate perfectly.

Mine was perfect and I only got $325 for it. :lol But that was a while back.

Newbie here. Question regarding replacement boots for Toy Fairs Batman - are the boots from MMS67, MMS71, or DX02 identical to the Batsuit version boots? My Toy Fairs Batman boots were broken out of the package, and I find it unacceptable to glue them to the figure.

Can't believe a company (i.e. Hot Toys) would release an item with so many production problems. You would think that they would have ample replacement boots ready to ship out.

Thanks in advance for any feedback.

Newbie here. Question regarding replacement boots for Toy Fairs Batman - are the boots from MMS67, MMS71, or DX02 identical to the Batsuit version boots? My Toy Fairs Batman boots were broken out of the package, and I find it unacceptable to glue them to the figure.

Can't believe a company (i.e. Hot Toys) would release an item with so many production problems. You would think that they would have ample replacement boots ready to ship out.

Thanks in advance for any feedback.

Anyone of the boots will fit but IMO the DX02 ones are the best!

Welcome to the forums!
Cheers!:wave

Back