Hot Toys- Batman Begins:Batman Demon & Scarecrow spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a Demon Bats I'm going to try and trade for a Scarecrow or sell to fund one. I guess that'll be hard to do since most people want the Scarecrow.

I got a Demon Bats for a great price a while back and LOVE him. He looks great in the display. I still need a Scarecrow. I too suspect I won't be getting him for such a great price. :D

Were they buttons or plastic snaps? I have mine with a bank robber Joker suit so mine don't close at all. My wife said she'd help me sew it shut and I'll have to secure the buttons onto the other side of the jacket to simulate it being closed. It will destroy the resale value for him but do you plan on selling him anytime soon or do you want to enjoy him?

Yeah he's here to stay. If its about sewing I guess I could ask my mom do it, that's her trade. So you're going to sew the jacket closed and attach buttons to make it look natural? In other words, you're not fixing the button?

Mine's not broken. Mine never closed because it's a kitbashed Scarecrow I bought off eBay. He is wearing the Bank Robber Joker's gray suit jacket and pants. I'd like it to close and sewing seems like the best option. I will have to move the buttons to the other side because men's jackets close a certain way. If I left the buttons alone and sewed it the opposite way, it'd look like he's wearing a woman's jacket.

I can't do this until I upgrade his tie to something more screen accurate. It's just a suggestion, I'm not sure how to fix a broken snap. DON'T USE SUPERGLUE. It doesn't work on fabrics well. Double sided tape won't work either and can leave gross residue on the clothes.

Hmm, I guess ill just leave it alone. It's 40 for a replacement so thats not worth it. I guess the straightjacket is going back on

Last edited:
Maybe try and sew on something yourself? I did it with the original V1 Joker monstrosity back in the day because of that garbage velcro and ended up with something a lot stronger than HT's snaps.

edit: also maybe try using fabric glue + magnets like on the lapels of the DX11?

Maybe try and sew on something yourself? I did it with the original V1 Joker monstrosity back in the day because of that garbage velcro and ended up with something a lot stronger than HT's snaps.

edit: also maybe try using fabric glue + magnets like on the lapels of the DX11?

hmm magnets...thats not a bad idea. I could use that for twoface too. Any idea where to get something like that?

From the side it's cool. But I took it out and think its better. From straight on, it looked silly. And with three figures per shelf, it took up too much space. If I did one or two figures per shelf, I think it'd work better.

All I did was took cotton ball, pulled them to become long and wispy, wound them around a half of a bent paperclip to give it support to be held up, and stuck that down the Scarecrow's sleeve.

I think adding some grayish/yellowish tints would have helped. Dunno. But it's a free mod if you've got the supplies in your house.

I think less is more. Try to thin it out more and use less. Though I had better luck with something similar but not sure where I got it from but was part of a toy packaging. It don't feel like cotton and thin out nicer than cotton ***** and get somewhat better results when I was using it for my IM robot extinguisher

:borg "Resistance is Futile"

I think less is more. Try to thin it out more and use less. Though I had better luck with something similar but not sure where I got it from but was part of a toy packaging. It don't feel like cotton and thin out nicer than cotton ***** and get somewhat better results when I was using it for my IM robot extinguisher

Ecko has a similar display. Clearly not cotton. Hopefully he'll share what it is. I like the idea of having it still so long as it doesn't clutter my display.

It definitely felt more synthetic but even at the time when I used it with IM Mech Test Tony I couldn't remember where I got it from :p

Ecko has a similar display. Clearly not cotton. Hopefully he'll share what it is. I like the idea of having it still so long as it doesn't clutter my display.

He posted it somewhere. It's the stuffing of his girlfriend's Nautica body pillow.

Does anyone need a Demon Bats? Need to pave way for my DX12. Just a college student. Hehe.

Alright, so I'm using the Scarecrow for a movie and I can't choose whether to put the straighjacket on him or not, what do you guys think?

I know this is a stretch, but if anyone here is looking to get rid of their Scarecrow, please let me know :)

Wish they would re release him with a great head sculpt. Especially since he makes a cameo in all 3 movies. Also we need a new dent.

Back