Hot Toys- Batman Begins:Batman Demon & Scarecrow spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it's a hugely underrated figure. One of my favourites. Love the little details like the grubby looking hands and the dirt around the bottom of the straight jacket. Which itself also looks awesome.

Wow that's pretty cool. New to this thread. Just paging through and saw this pic. Has anyone else tried an unmasked Dr. Krane head?

Yeah I have one that's regular and one that's unmasked. Maximus Minatures has a Dr. Crane sculpt and a mask that they're offering. I think it's still available. Talk to v-raptor. I actually got mine of another member as kind of a combo with the original scarecrow.

Aw man thank you so much! I was gonna ask you that too. Thanks dude. Ill let you guys all know how it did afterwards. And Ill post up full pictures. :D

Alright I think we're close enough to the convention that I can somewhat reveal the figure. :lol

"Buyer beware. I told you my compound would take you places...I never said they were places you wanted to go."
946661_531818940210894_2082658024_n.jpg

Cause thats boring and its been done a thousand times before. Besides, my custom isnt really specific to any of the movies. Kin of a mix of all. :)

I bought the Demon Bats months ago for relatively cheap, and it is a quality figure, very underrated.

Then, last week, I FINALLY nabbed Scarecrow for a great price (for him, anyway), and he truly is one of my holy grails. I always intended to display him in his suit, sans straightjacket, because I liked how it looked from other pictures, and it's more representative of how Crane looked in the movies.

But now that I got him, I'm really digging the straightjacket. It's amazing! So I'll be leaving him like that, at least for awhile.

Bad news is, until I move in a couple months, I've run out of display space, and who got packed away to make room for Scarecrow? Demon Bats.

Back