Hot Toys- Batman Begins:Batman Demon & Scarecrow spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This was probably mentioned before but...is anyone else bothered by the difference in skin tone from the hands to the arms when wearing the suit?

SAM_0551_zps06bb44dd.jpg

My custom Scarecrow; Clark Kent suit dyed black, cast of the HT head off ebay and painted/modded myself:wink1:

I'm thinking about picking up this set. Can any one tell me what to look for that may be worry some on these 2 figures? I read about the buttons being easily snapped off of Scarecrow. Is the Demon Bats ankle prone to breakage just like the Bruce Wayne Toy Fair exclusive? Any tips would be much appreciated - thanks!

I've had literally zero issues with either figures but I have heard a lot of people having problems with the buttons on scarecrows straight jacket, so I never bothered to take mine off. That said, I much prefer the look with the straight jacket on anyway.

Thanks for the tips guys but how about Demon Batman? Are his ankles prone to breakage. Is it not the same body as the BW Toyfair one?

Weirdly the ankles seem fine on mine. Not heard of anyone's breaking either. Not sure if they changed the body when the done the toy fair version.

That was only an issue with The Batsuit Begins Bruce. Demon Bats is fine.
Only an immediate issue with that one. I've also had DX-02 ankles that broke the same way over time, presumably for the same reasons. Wouldn't surprise me if we saw more of this happening with the Demon Bats as time wore on. Safest bet for those ankles is the original Batman MMS figure, since that was the first time the mold was used.

Only an immediate issue with that one. I've also had DX-02 ankles that broke the same way over time, presumably for the same reasons. Wouldn't surprise me if we saw more of this happening with the Demon Bats as time wore on. Safest bet for those ankles is the original Batman MMS figure, since that was the first time the mold was used.

is it the pegs that break?

whats the complete list of issues with bats?

is it the pegs that break?

whats the complete list of issues with bats?

No, it's the ball socket in the foot, which is what the peg plugs in to.

That was the only prevailing QC issue with this guy. Scarecrow also had thin snaps on the straitjacket, which broke easily.

Back