Hot Toys- Batman Begins:Batman Demon & Scarecrow spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got mine from Sideshow about a week ago and did not have the COA :(

Does that mean when sideshow said they were able to "acquire" some of the HT anniversary exclusives, what they really meant was they were able to convince HT to give them a batch of unnumbered sets? What does that say about the COA edition size (if anything)?

Either way I don't care since i love my set but I am curious.

Picked up the demon cowl on evil bay for my OC bats. Figured it was all I really needed as you only see the cowl in the movie. Will I need to paint match it to the OC suit? Seems a little more grey to me.

Picked up the demon cowl on evil bay for my OC bats. Figured it was all I really needed as you only see the cowl in the movie. Will I need to paint match it to the OC suit? Seems a little more grey to me.

Be warned, it doesn't plug into the body like every other Hot Toys Truetype figure. The Demon cowl had a weird, specific shape for the neck and socket, designed only for the Demon body.

Be warned, it doesn't plug into the body like every other Hot Toys Truetype figure. The Demon cowl had a weird, specific shape for the neck and socket, designed only for the Demon body.

Looks like I may have to pull out the dremmel :yess::gah:

Did anyone use amiami from the Uk?
If so how much was shipping?

Even with 40 pounds shipping and 40 quid tax works out over 100 quid cheaper than most

just got my demon/scarcrow this morning very fast shipping and well packed order on tuesday night got it this morning with ems it also comes with the coa

Did anyone use amiami from the Uk?
If so how much was shipping?

Even with 40 pounds shipping and 40 quid tax works out over 100 quid cheaper than most

They qouted me 7320 yen for EMS, and 5805 yen for SAL. When they qouted they said that they were estimates. But when I ordered, EMS was 7320. Got here pretty quick.

This site will give an idea of how much it will all cost:

https://www.dutycalculator.com/

I just got mine form sideshow, i noticed that the head comes of without much resistance. does anyone have this problem???????

Is it defective??? it does stay on, but ive never had this happen with any other hot toys figure ive owned

Last edited:
Back