Hot Toys- Batman Begins:Batman Demon & Scarecrow spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vak9ZLfhGnQ&feature=feedf"]Batman Begins - Official Trailer - YouTube[/ame]

dsc04810y.jpg

dsc05417fe.jpg
dsc04811t.jpg

dsc04821f.jpg
dsc04822r.jpg

dsc04824s.jpg
dsc05402p.jpg

All three exclusive 10th anniversary figures of Hot Toys side by side.

dsc05281y.jpg
dsc05361n.jpg

The scarecrow looks great. I like how they did the eyes. Hot Toys always seems to nail the expressions down for their figures. I'm still amazed by the Bale face on the Wayne/Batman. Truly outstanding.

I'm having a dilemma. I would like Scarecrow to have the Begins villain along with my oc bats, but since scarecrow is going higher in price would it be worth getting just him, or the set of the two?

I'm having a dilemma. I would like Scarecrow to have the Begins villain along with my oc bats, but since scarecrow is going higher in price would it be worth getting just him, or the set of the two?

You're probably looking at $170-180 for scarcrow on his own, and $250ish for the set.

So it's simple, is Demon Batman worth $70-80 to you?

You're probably looking at $170-180 for scarcrow on his own, and $250ish for the set.

So it's simple, is Demon Batman worth $70-80 to you?

$170? $250? Where are getting these prices? Definitely not Ebay. They want about 250 for scarecrow by himself. If I could get the set fro 250 then I would go for it.

Mine is being loaded on a plane this evening :D

over 300£ for the set and am getting it for £180 just the import tax to pay full of Win. Cant wait to get the new Batman now

Some weird Japanese character called friend or something

I've always wondered what that was, but I've always been too lazy to google it :lol...I just look at him every time and go "okay, Hot Toys Friend...man with head wrapped with a sheet and a bullseye painted on the front", and that is the extent of that figure for me :lol

No wonder I had zero knowledge of the forth exclusive. Don't know who this "friend" fella is. Won't even bother to research, easy pass for me.

I've always wondered what that was, but I've always been too lazy to google it :lol...I just look at him every time and go "okay, Hot Toys Friend...man with head wrapped with a sheet and a bullseye painted on the front", and that is the extent of that figure for me :lol

Yupp pretty much :lol

I turned out to be a tad more expensive than that, but still the cheapest price I've found for the set even though shipping was VERY high. I def would like scarecrow. I figure if I like demon bats I'll keep it and if not I'll sell it.

Glad I could help :)

Now to order or not to order a 2nd set... :gah:

Yupp pretty much :lol

:lol I bet the japanese collector's went bat $h!t f'n cracy creamed their little panties over it.

:lol I bet the japanese collector's went bat $h!t f'n cracy creamed their little panties over it.

Double standard. I'm sure you and several others did the same for any number of figures from Hot Toys and etc. on here. Funny really, because you're laughing at your own ignorance . I shall enlighten everyone. "Friend" aka "Tomodachi" is actually an interesting character from a Japanese Comic called "20th Century Boys" (also a film trilogy recently released).

In a nutshell, "Friend" is a mysterious cult leader that manages to eventually take over Japan over the course of several years based on ideas and stories that were formed in a club when they were kids in a notebook. The group of kids, now grown up, are the only ones who realize this and spend their time trying to figure out who Friend is and to stop his regime over the course of like 20 years or so. Pretty original and unique story if not a bit over the top sometimes. The story is grounded in reality with a lot of sci-fi elements used sparingly (i.e. giant robot shooting death mist/rays and a time machine thingamajig).

Last edited:
Double standard. I'm sure you and several others did the same for any number of figures from Hot Toys and etc. on here. Funny really, because you're laughing at your own ignorance :p. I shall enlighten everyone. "Friend" aka "Tomodachi" is actually an interesting character from a Japanese Comic called "20th Century Boys" (also a film trilogy recently released).

In a nutshell, "Friend" is a mysterious cult leader that manages to eventually take over Japan over the course of several years based on ideas and stories that were formed in a club when they were kids in a notebook. The group of kids, now grown up, are the only ones who realize this and spend their time trying to figure out who Friend is and to stop his regime over the course of like 20 years or so. Pretty original and unique story if not a bit over the top sometimes.

You're preaching to the deaf. The fact that they'd even say that pretty much exposes the prejudiced (not racial) way of thinking. :huh

Back