Hot Toys- Batman Begins:Batman Demon & Scarecrow spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why does it look so different in these two pics? It can't just be camera angle can it?

The first pic looks ridiculously wide, but the second one looks great:

dsc00012tj.jpg

dsc00027ntf.jpg

This second pic looks like a 1:6 version of the 6" Mattel Movie Masters version.

Would you guys say $150 shipped for the Demon Batman is a good price? I'm getting this set in the mail soon, and there are several other figures I'd rather use the money to buy.

Why does it look so different in these two pics? It can't just be camera angle can it?

The first pic looks ridiculously wide, but the second one looks great:

dsc00012tj.jpg

dsc00027ntf.jpg

This second pic looks like a 1:6 version of the 6" Mattel Movie Masters version.

I had the mask on differently, it is a tight and difficult fit, which is why it looks different. I did the best I could and I know the side view isn't great, but to make it fit on a head with hair I did the best I could.

Yeah. I wonder what it would be like if you shaved down the original head (I assume it's just a placeholder generic Truetype head or something?) Like cut down the hair and the ears and sides, but leave the face so the eyes are unaffected.

And you did a pretty great job I think :hi5:

Thanks again! Here are some better pictures, I just got a new camera recently and I'm still learning how to use it. It's my first Digital I've purchased in about 10 years so I'm working thru it!

I sacrificed the look on the sides as to make it fit I had to extend it to fit the head, but I don't think it looks too bad. Also is any of you are going to try this, you have to carve the head out to almost paper thin and it can go through easily. I got lucky. It took me hours to do since the head inside was solid rubber. I also used packing tape inside to keep the rough burlap from rubbing the paint off the hair. If anyone else wants more details, let me know I'd be happy to help!

dsc00046uq.jpg

dsc00041zyi.jpg

dsc00042na.jpg

dsc00044yt.jpg

dsc00045n.jpg

Quick question for people in Europe who ordered from AmiAmi. Did you get any taxes with EMS or SAL shipping ?

there's a way to buy that doctor crane Head? I have not bought this set due to the lack of a normal head, and i'd very like to have a custom one

Back