Hot Toys- Batman Begins:Batman Demon & Scarecrow spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got my ship notice too. I should have the set Friday, which rocks since my local toy collector group is meeting up this weekend. So I will get to show off my new Thor, Odin, SDCC Iron Man, and this set...Wow, those are a lot of figures (and money) in just a brief time!!!!

And a guy in my group found me the Toys R Us exclusive Masterpiece Optimus Prime today too. And the new wave of DC Universe Classics (Superfriends wave) just arrive at my LCS today. My wallet hurts!!!!

draekus, I love your sig.

I'm really liking the demon batman. I might try and pick it up if it goes on sale down the road. I have a feeling he might be like two face, which is still one of my favorite figures. Still don't regret getting it at the full price I paid.

I'm really liking the demon batman. I might try and pick it up if it goes on sale down the road. I have a feeling he might be like two face, which is still one of my favorite figures. Still don't regret getting it at the full price I paid.

Yeah I ended up getting 2 Two-Faces so I could have one as Harvey once the price went down. Other than the big hands I think it is a very solid figure.

Thanks Blood! Definitely a nice take on the Xmen by Ross.

how much does AmiAmi charge for shipping a set this size?

Total cost including SAL shipping was about $280.00 to Miami, FL. Shipping took 15 days from the time I received the shipment notification to the day the package arrived.

So I opened the box yesterday and am wowed by the HT packaging (as usual). Very nice sleeve and box. Simple but effective. The figures themselves are awesome! Demon bats is my fav of the set.

BUT, there was a small issue. The Gel silica bag (or whatever you call it) ruptured in the Demon bat box. And the small bits that fell out of the bag were crushed into small powder-like fragments. Which of course were ALL OVER the figure. Well it was not easy to remove that stuff from the rubber bat suit. It took a lot of patience, a small brush, and 2 hours to get it all off. At least it didn't damage the figure!

finally~ competed my scarerow figure today~

this head is from toysheadquarters~ I think it is ok!
pls see below photo ~

My glasses are slightly big~
6001356630_8fc9cd673c_z.jpg

6001356648_034cb8384e_z.jpg

6001356654_71b830d3af_z.jpg

6001356658_4fa62c06c5_z.jpg

thanks for review~

Thanks Blood! Definitely a nice take on the Xmen by Ross.

Total cost including SAL shipping was about $280.00 to Miami, FL. Shipping took 15 days from the time I received the shipment notification to the day the package arrived.

So I opened the box yesterday and am wowed by the HT packaging (as usual). Very nice sleeve and box. Simple but effective. The figures themselves are awesome! Demon bats is my fav of the set.

BUT, there was a small issue. The Gel silica bag (or whatever you call it) ruptured in the Demon bat box. And the small bits that fell out of the bag were crushed into small powder-like fragments. Which of course were ALL OVER the figure. Well it was not easy to remove that stuff from the rubber bat suit. It took a lot of patience, a small brush, and 2 hours to get it all off. At least it didn't damage the figure!

Thats a huge bummer, hopefully it doesn't cause the rubber to deteriorate at an excelled rate now

finally~ competed my scarerow figure today~

this head is from toysheadquarters~ I think it is ok!
pls see below photo ~

My glasses are slightly big~

thanks for review~
Can you post a link where you got that head? Can't seem to find an ebayer or website with that name.

Looks pretty good actually. :clap

The head is a tad too small, but you have the shoulders pushed down. And like NAM says, that does help a lot. :exactly:

I think is the outside khaki torn madhouse uniform too large problem~
if only wear the suit ~ it is fit~ the body seems is using slim body

Back