Hot Toys- Batman Begins:Batman Demon & Scarecrow spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very happy with him:
IMG-20110719-00014.jpg

IMG-20110719-00015.jpg

IMG-20110719-00016.jpg

IMG-20110719-00019.jpg

Does anyone else have problems with the snap buttons on the Scarecrows Blazer & Strait Jacket? My buttons suck ass , on the back of the strait jacket 3 of the buttons won't snap anymore , busted and one on the blazer is the same .

JUST A HEADS UP FREAKS , DO NOT UN SNAP THE BUTTONS , I DID AND NOW THEY ARE BUSTED . I'M WICKED PISSED

Yeah. The snap buttons suck a rhino's balloon knot.

My first Scarecrow has one (or 2) broken snap(s) on the straight-jacket as well as the top button of the suit coat.

I was super extra careful with the second scarecrow, but undressing him wasn't a question. As part of the futzing, one of the first things I do will all my figures is strip them down and re-dress them, getting out wrinkles in the process.

I managed to get the straight-jacket off without breaking any.

Then I got to the suit coat...

Got the lower button just fine...

The last button I opened was the top one on the suit coat. The most important button on the figure. I was slow. I was careful.

It broke.

I'M WICKED PISSED.

Sorry Mag but EDITi had to:lol

Yeah a rhino's balloon knot first on top
I was super extra careful with undressing him . As part of the first things I do is strip them down , getting out wrinkles in the process.

I managed to get off without breaking any.

Then I got to the lower button
The last button I opened was the top one on . The most important button . I was slow. I was careful.

It broke.

I'M WICKED PISSED.

:lol:lol:lol:lol that sucks man

...My set. Still in awaiting customs clearance. I've contacted PF but they can't do anything until UKBA clear it through customs. So it literally now is a waiting game. :impatient:

Been waiting for it to clear since 13th god dammit! :(

I broke only one button on my Scarecrow in the middle its not enough for the strait jacket to hang open in back so its not that big of a deal for me... That and he faces foward anyways...

Mine came in three days. I bet it's it.

If it took that long, you're not doing it right. :pfft:

Yeah. The snap buttons suck a rhino's balloon knot.

My first Scarecrow has one (or 2) broken snap(s) on the straight-jacket as well as the top button of the suit coat.

I was super extra careful with the second scarecrow, but undressing him wasn't a question. As part of the futzing, one of the first things I do will all my figures is strip them down and re-dress them, getting out wrinkles in the process.

I managed to get the straight-jacket off without breaking any.

Then I got to the suit coat...

Got the lower button just fine...

The last button I opened was the top one on the suit coat. The most important button on the figure. I was slow. I was careful.

It broke.

I'M WICKED PISSED.

Bummer. :(

Anyone remember if Scarecrow's suit coat was actually closed in the scene where he had that outfit?

I'm thinking about keeping the jacket open rather than monkeying with swapping/sewing snaps.

P1140266.jpg

If I decide to keep it open, I may remove the snaps completely and move the outer buttons over to the left side

I've taken the straight-jacket off and put it back on a few times, using snaps where necessary, and none have broken yet (knock on wood). I was extremely cautious, though.

Anyone remember if Scarecrow's suit coat was actually closed in the scene where he had that outfit?

I'm thinking about keeping the jacket open rather than monkeying with swapping/sewing snaps.

If I decide to keep it open, I may remove the snaps completely and move the outer buttons over to the left side

Can't recall off the top of my head. (But knowing Nolan's fetish for clean, pressed suits, my guess would be closed.) But ... looking at your pic, I'd go with open, if it was me. I really prefer how much more dynamic and badass he looks.

:duff

Can't remember for sure if his jacket was open in the "lighten up" or "batdemon" scenes, but it was open in this DCD statue, so maybe it was.
3085_a_full.jpg

@ Maglor-how did yours come about having the cert of authenticity?
i got my set off the 'bay and it didnt come with one.
cheers for any help.

Only sellers from Japan have the ones with certs. Mag probably bought off amiami. Most sellers on ebay are from HK or the states... which don't have certs.

Back