Hot Toys- Batman Begins:Batman Demon & Scarecrow spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PICT2190.jpg
Damn that set looks awesome. Very classy. It's just a shame for me Demon batman had zero appeal. The Scarecrow looks awesome but they missed a trick by not adding simple things such as a briefcase and a loose mask that you can pull over the heads on your other hot toys.

If only HT would release sets like this of other franchises id be a happy chappy.

S.T.A.R.S. Chris and Jill, MGS Meryl and Otacon ect stuff like that.

wow, this ___anese thing is censorship gone mad!

I only got Scarecrow when they originaly came out due to the price. If we knew then what we know now I'd have a gruesome looking demon Bats in my collection! I guess sometimes if you snooze you don't lose....

Finally my Demon Bats its complete. These guys showed up quickly from AmiAmi but my damn Demon Bats was missing his cape! The stand and directions where right there but the cape spot was empty! I contacted AmiAmi and they were able to get me a replacement today. No problems from them and now I can truly enjoy these figures. They both look damn nice together with the rest of the gang.

SSC just shipped my set... Got them early and asked if I wanted to pay off the balance. I did and ill have it by friday.

Back