Hot Toys- Batman Begins:Batman Demon & Scarecrow spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you may be correct, i have ZERO pending :(
oh well...next time then

im a Batman only collector, so hopefully ill get the Exclusive if im lucky enough.

I thought about getting Captain America & Superman, they just looks fantastic, but im just going to stick with Batman. maybe after the Exclusive, ill consider the others

Hey at the end of the day it is only a $5 difference. Live and learn:)
You'll have a blast with your Batman collection no need to worry about $5.

If it makes you feel any better people were paying $400-$500 when the Scarecrow/Demon Bats set was first released.

Got my set today. Only took 4 days using EMS from Amiami. Haven't had a chance to open it yet. Will now cancel the order I have at SSC.

Wonder if the Wayne sculpt will fit on the DX body. He spent more time uncowled in TDK.

SnakeDoc

I think you meant to post that in the new OC batman thread :lol. I was thinking the same thing actually. If I do get the new OC version, I'll have him with the cowl on and use the Bruce sculpt on the DX with the backpack for the skyscraper look.

Just picked them up and I'm so happy that I got this set. Scarecrow looks really great and the Demon Batman looks so evil. He looks so much better in person. The packaging is just beautiful, wished every figure came like this. I like how it came with a certificate of authenticity, mine is number 1697/2000. Overall I'm blown away with this set and happy to add it to the collection.

I wish Parcel Force would hurry up and just send me the customs fee :mad:

My set have been in the country and "awaiting customs clearance" since the 13th. If it wasn't for these stupid customs fee's then I'd have obtained my set a good few days ago.

I wish Parcel Force would hurry up and just send me the customs fee :mad:

My set have been in the country and "awaiting customs clearance" since the 13th. If it wasn't for these stupid customs fee's then I'd have obtained my set a good few days ago.

Has it arrived at the delivery depot? Parcel Force sends a letter through the post when it has arrived, which could vary a few days more for you to pay the fee and enter the code for Parcel Force to clear it for delivery. As they always load the vans for 6:30am. Or you could phone them to speed it up but until it's arrived at the delivery depot, you can't speed up paying the import fee.

I just got Scarecrow and am hoping to score a Demon Bats very soon... Scarcrow is so cool... Got a very creepy look to him to cant wait to do a showcase with all 3 of the nut cases together...

I think the only ones that have a certificate were from the 10th anniversary expo and were limited to 2000, but HTs obviously made another run and that's probably the one you got.

I think the only ones that have a certificate were from the 10th anniversary expo and were limited to 2000, but HTs obviously made another run and that's probably the one you got.

I also got one...mine is 1940/2000

These figs are so awesome! I wish I was quicker to buy them. If I had to buy one, I would so get the Scarecrow. I have a feeling he may be more sought after than Demon Bats (and harder to get:()

Back