Hot Toys- Batman Begins:Batman Demon & Scarecrow spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damnit, missed my package today. It's being redelivered but I'll probably miss it then too. Can't they just leave the damn thing by my door like I ask!?

Pretty sure my package came by today, but I have to sign for it and was at work. Funny how I'm a lot less interested in things once I know I have secured them. . .hoping seeing Dr. Crane in hand will re-spark my interest a bit.

P1130134.jpg

P1130136.jpg

P1130135.jpg

Greatest TDK display set-up ever. :clap :)

i still need to find a 1/6 scale van, i want to have scarecrow popping out the back of it...

Greatest TDK display set-up ever. :clap :)

Thanks! :duff

But it's not just TDK as that's the Begins outfit on Scarecrow. ;)

I really wish Hot Toys would make a Ras from the end of Begins, and then 2 villains from The Dark Knight Rises, so I could have 2 from each film.

Is that Harvey dent head custom made ?

It's a repainted Hot Toys head by Elvis1976 (seb). He also re-sculpted the left eye socket and gave him a different suit/shirt which he painted/weathered. Also, the True Type is modified to have shorter forearms.

Very proud to own Seb's work.

i still need to find a 1/6 scale van, i want to have scarecrow popping out the back of it...

WOW! That's even more ambitious than a horse! :panic:

Why settle with only a Van for Scarecrow, get A full 1/6 scale semi for Joker to pop out of with a RPG.

These things are so freaking cool, and everyone has their own little touches on displaying them, its awesome to see all these pics. I wish I had that Scarecrow. I am gonna try to get the head and boots. and do a my own cheaper version, but I like both with and without the straight jacket. I hate not being rich at times like this.

that two face really does look great. really tasteful collection there.

I've been contemplating selling my cop joker...I don't have much room and idk about how I feel about it on display.

I love my Cop Joker, It just adds to the Batman set a bit more in a small way. I had someone tell me hey is that the Joker? Why do you have him dressed as a cop?

Shows how much some people miss when watching movies, or attention to detail of the movie, or just probably updating their twitter throughout the whole movie:

7:20 Watching Dark Knight,
7:23 taking a drink of soda
7:33 eating popcorn
7:40 getting smacked in head for having my phone out constantly and annoying everyone.
9:00 Finished putting my phone back together after it was grabbed by guy next to me and thrown against the wall.

Last edited:
seeing these pics is a reminder that HT dropped the ball on this line and really should've made scarecrow a regular release.

ok, drop the ball is a bit harsh. but i think most of you know what i mean.

one of the great things about batman is his rogues gallery. and just having a display with the man himself (batman), with his rogues i.e joker, ras, scarecrow and twoface lined up beside him is something that many fans want.

such a shame and pain to see these pics.

Ha brilliant, reminds me of me & my wife. I'd never tell her how much these things actually cost & I'd definitely wouldn't tell her how much they can rise either because one day I'd be coming home to a bunch of empty Detolfs.

Back