Hot Toys- Batman Begins:Batman Demon & Scarecrow spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A word of warning:

The little white plastic snaps are fragile. I undressed his upper body to take off the shirt and tie. When I redressed him, I noticed that the top button on the suit coat and one of the middle buttons on the straightjacket were busted.

I had opened them the way I open the usual metal snaps (with my fingernail) and it left the "male" part stuck in the "female part." It doesn't effect my display at all, but still kind of disappointing.

^^^Thought you might say that. :lol

I don't regret undressing him, because he looks so much sharper with fewer layers under the straightjacket. And for me it's all about how cool he can look on the shelf. ;)

Haden't seen it mentioned here. Are they using them on a lot of figures now?

See the quote below... I've seen a few guys mention this, but it gets lost in the "I got mine" chatter...

Two of the buttons on my Scarecrow's straight jacket (on the back) have broke....anyone else have this problem??? Is this a major issue that I should take to Hot Toys for replacement or just no big deal? I personally don't really care but if I ever decide to sell this, would this effect his price in future years?

I'm familiar with these snaps and you have to be really careful. In truth though, the straitjacket doesn't even need them with the restraint straps.

^^^Thought you might say that. :lol

I don't regret undressing him, because he looks so much sharper with fewer layers under the straightjacket. And for me it's all about how cool he can look on the shelf. ;)

Well, thanks to and others for the heads up.

I would most likely try to undress mine and have the same ____ happen to me.

P1130114.jpg

P1130116.jpg

Experimenting with display options while I wait for my little pony to arrive.

P1130121.jpg

P1130129.jpg

P1130131.jpg

Experimenting with display options while I wait for my little pony to arrive.

P1130121.jpg

Nice display. I thought Scarecrow had a walking stick there for a second and he was about to kick his stick up to dance.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="300" height="255" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/pWCJsXQj-s4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Back